Tuesday, February 27, 2007

2 Weeks Of Realizations...by The Payday Blogger

Wow!!! It's been almost 2 weeks since I blogged. I only blog on paydays apparently. That's crazy to me. I used to be the dude that wrote every weekday and obsessed over comments and who was visiting me. Now, I haven't even looked at my blog in the last week. What the hell is going on? All those that have been commenting, thank you for that. I owe you one, and I intend to come visit and read your blogs soon. Enough of the insincere apologies, let's get an update on what's been happening with Rashan. Over the past couple weeks, I've been doing a lot of thinking and analyzing and epiphany-ing. (I know it's not a word, but you know what I mean.)

Even though I already knew this, I realized again, that I can't count on people the same way they can count on me.

I realized that I actually do want to go out sometimes...but I don't.

I realized that I need to go into isolation and get my mind right, for real this time.

I realized that nothing in my life is better than hanging out with my niece and nephews. I even changed a diaper the other day.

I realized that people are basically fucked up. You gotta just catch them in their periods of unfucked-up-ness in order to connect with them.

I realized that stalkers will find you if you put your real name on your MySpace page. I also realized that even if you reject them as your friend, they wont give up that easily.

I realized that R. Kelly is on every damn song on the radio now a days... and as much as I am ashamed to admit it, I actually like that "I'm a Flirt" mess. I swear if it was anyone else but Kels, I would hate that mess.

I realized that me and cars just don't get along. I need to start riding Marta or something.

I realized that I really like to sleep. For so many years, I deprived myself of regular sleep. But now, I feel refreshed all the time.

I realized that I haven't posted any pictures in a while. I need to find my digital camera.

I realized that I have a crush...

I realized that Strokers stays open until 4AM, so theoretically, I could go when I get off work.

I realized that I am a smart ass. Now everybody already knows this, but one thing I said last week, made even me be like "damn, did you really just say that?"

I realized that a lot of times, I already know when something isn't going to work, but I just delude myself into thinking otherwise.

I realized that I was looking extra bummy when I saw my ex co workers at Subway the other day. I can only imagine what they are saying about me at the old spot.

I realized that I need to calm down in traffic. There's no need to be cursing out someone who can't hear me. I had a touch of the road rage, but I'm cured now.

I realized that I miss blogging, but I don't miss the blog obsession. I'm going to try to find a happy medium.

And right now, I realize that I'm sleepy, so I'm gonna call it a night. I'll be around.