Friday, June 29, 2007

Love Hater

I always talk about what I don't like or what annoys me. So today in the interest of being fair and balanced like my most favorite tv station, Fox News (please read the sarcasm) I'm not only going to talk about what I hate, but what I love. I stole the title from a song by Andre 3000 from Outkast. Totally Unrelated Hip Hop Side Note: I went to middle school with Big Boi from Outkast in Savannah, but I didn't know him and didn't realize it until I was looking at my 8th grade yearbook many years later.

LOVE HATER

I love feminine women, girly girls or whatever you want to call them. I hate when women try too hard to be sexy by wearing clothes that don't fit or wearing excessive make up.


I love driving around with no particular place to go. I hate being stuck in traffic.


I hate Isaiah Thomas for making the Knicks bad for the last 4 years. I love the trade that Isaiah Thomas made last night bringing Zack Randolph to New York and getting rid of Steve Francis.


I love learning new things that challenge my established way of thinking. I hate admitting that my established way of thinking may have been wrong.


I love being a smart ass and making sarcastic jokes. I hate when my sarcasm alienates people that I don't want to alienate yet.


I love freedom of speech. I hate freedom of speech for idiots.


I love that I am about halfway through my screenplay. I hate that I have been halfway through my screenplay since Monday and haven't written anything since.

I love discovering new or new to me music. I hate hearing the same 10 songs over and over again.

I love when people aren't afraid to express their opinions. I hate when people state their opinions as fact with no understanding of other peoples points of view.

I love that today is payday, and I just realized it. I hate that I have to spend $214 for new tires this afternoon.

I love that people like me enough to call and check on me. I hate that nobody answers when I really need them.

I love getting a new DVD in the mail every other day. I hate that I don't have a life and can watch a new DVD every other day.

I love sleeping. I hate the fact that I usually only get 3 or 4 hours of sleep.

I love Fridays and Saturdays because I don't have to work. I hate Fridays and Saturdays because they go by too quick and before I know it I have to work again.

Aiight, that's enough love and hate for one morning. Feel free to drop your current loves and hates in the comment section. I'll check you all out on Monday. I'll be going to Savannah this weekend, so just maybe I'll have something interesting to write about next week. Have a good weekend and don't do anything I wouldn't do!