Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm Done, Son!!

I quit. I wanted to be dignified about this, but I can't do it. This is gonna be my last post and I'm gonna put some people on blast. That's right, I'm quitting this blog shit. Too much damn drama to contend with. Too many people trying to ingratiate themselves in my life. Too many fake ass people hiding behind the anonymity of blogging. So, I'm out. I should stayed away last year when the last drama went down, but no, like a fool I thought I could get past it. The fact is everybody on the internet is crazy, some not in a good way. Some bloggers, no matter how cool they seem are really just really effed up people. I know I'm being cryptic, but don't worry... I'm a name names...

First let me say to the cool bloggers out there... I'm talking about Jameil and Diva amongst others, I'm glad to have made your acquaintance. I hope this blog thing works out better for you than it did for me. Diva, you were right about so many things. I'm sorry I lied to you, but I tried to keep that part of my life secret. And Jameil, you were right. I am full of excuses for my behavior. I should have been more forthcoming. I hope that even after I disappear out of cyber space, you will remember me. Maybe shoot me an email or call me once in a while. Just not right now, I'm not ready to tell the whole story. But I'll give you the gist of it.

I hinted at this a couple of times, just because I wanted to see how everybody would react. My original confession was this: I have been dating a fellow blogger casually for the last 6 months. I'll pause for a minute to let that sink in. We played it off so nobody would get upset or treat us differently in the blog world. Even stopped commenting on each other pages so people wouldn't put 2 and 2 together. I know I should have told you all about it, but I wanted to keep at least one aspect of my personal life private. I was initially apprehensive about the whole internet dating scene, but I thought this was something special. We didn't have any labels, but it was without a doubt, a relationship. Well, turns out that this chick that I thought I could eventually fall in love with is PSYCHO!!! Pretty much everything she told me was a lie. I don't know why a messed with yet another Aries chick.

No, this time it wasn't a fake picture. I won't fall for that one again, but everything that she represented about herself turned out to be fallacious. I don't want to get into specifics because I can't believe I found myself in this place again. Tricked by a duplicitous female into letting down my guard, catching feelings from the written word, and involving myself in a situation that was better left alone. I don't know how I get myself into these situations.

I said I was gonna put people on blast so I guess I should stop beating around the bush. You probably wanna know who I was dating. Probably want to know what happened to sour me on blogging. I kinda don't wanna tell you, because even though she played the hell outta me, I still have a measure of affection for the person I thought she was. Maybe she'll tell her side of the story and it'll turn out that I am crazy one. I don't know and I really don't care anymore. You can have this internet shit. Screw blogging, screw instant messaging, screw trying to connect with people that I've never met in real life. This shit's for the birds or for the lames that get punked by them. I just wanna say to everybody that came by and read my blogs, that I'm sorry, but I can't take this no more. I'm done, son! And to make sure that I don't vacillate or backtrack, I'm gonna go ahead and burn this bridge and call out her name.

I hope the blog world is happy without me! You won't have Rashan to kick around anymore. Signing off for the last time, I am...

Rashan Jamal


Click this link to see who I am talking about. Be sure to curse her out for me!