Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Moratorium

Can we please have a moratorium on the Superman dance? I mean, if you have reached the age of 30, or if you are of an different ethnic background, please stop doing this dance. We are laughing at you, not with you.

Can we please have a moratorium on crazy emails? Don't stalk me via email to tell me that you are not stalking me. In fact, you are stalking me. Don't make me print copies of this email and distribute them so people will know how crazy you actually are.

Can we please have a moratorium on the little shirts? I like looking at skin as much as the next man, but if we are at work, you might want to present yourself in a more professional manner.

Can we please have a moratorium on the Bri.tney news? Her kids are gonna grow up and see this one day. Besides I'm just sick of hearing about it.

Can we please have a moratorium on the loud African music first thing in the morning. I don't need to be reminded of Roots when I am just waking up.


Thanks for your cooperation...