Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pick Your Poison

So, I see I got the confessions popping off. I'm such a Svengali in the blog world. LOL But yo, my bad about yesterday. I kinda dipped out on the blog scene. No writing, no commenting. I had a killer migraine that lasted almost 24 hours. I know what usually does it to me... too much caffeine. Only I haven't had anything resembling caffeine in quite some time. I gave up coffee, and only have chocolate like once every 2 months (or whenever my sister makes brownies.) The other thing my neurologist said is a migraine trigger is nuts, although I don't believe him. That being said, I gave up peanut butter for awhile only to realize when I tried it again, that I am allergic to peanuts. How does that happen? I'm good for 32 years, and in my 33rd years, peanuts make me start wheezing and close up my airways. I don't know what that's about.

I said all that to say this. This lady I work with made some banana bread, and brought some without nuts especially for me. I ate a few bites at work and it was delicious. Thirty minutes later, my head is killing me. I can't hardly focus, and it was virtually impossible to keep my left eye open because of the pain. I toughed it out and finished my day, but when I got home I just fell out. No blogging, no responding to the interesting emails I received, no extraneous phone conversations. Just me, my pillow and my comforter over my head. Usually a hot shower and some sleep take care of the pain in my head, but I woke up this morning still feeling like boiled garbage, so much so that I immediately picked up the phone and told work that I was gonna be late. After a couple of hours the drugs kicked in, and I went to work, but it wasn't until about 7 o clock that I was feeling like my old self. I don't wanna blame the banana bread but...

Anyway, I owe y'all a confession. It was hard because I've admitted so much crazy stuff on the blog already. I told you about my knack for taking what's not mine, cheating on my college girlfriend with a girl that played me, about messing with married women, answered 50leven questions honestly from bloggers (I need to do that again. That was dope!) about love in the club with a mentally challenged chick, etc etc etc... (If you haven't read the stories, that last one sounds worse than it really is. LOL) It was hard to think of anything I haven't told you. I came up with some choices though. We gonna do this democratic style. No, that doesn't mean that we will damage our chances of winning the general election by smearing each other in the primary. I mean I'm gonna let you guys vote on which confession you want to read. Here are 7 choices. I'm gonna make the titles vague enough that you still want to read after the teaser.

1. Rashan X and the Barbie Girl: A Tale of Miscegenation

2. Rashan: The Stalkee Becomes The Stalker

3. Rashan's Adventures in Sexual Harassment

4. Rashan's Attempt to Give A Girl A Nervous Breakdown

5. Rashan Gets Cuckolded

6. Rashan Turns Down a Threesome

7. Rashan commits the 7 Deadly Sins

Post which confession you would most like to read in the comments and that will be Thursday's post, provided no one brings any more banana bread to work. LOL. I'll probably also write the rest of these confessions sometime later when I'm stuck for blog post ideas. And don't worry, Jameil, none of these stories will have anything too explicit in them. Aiight, then. Peace!