Thursday, March 6, 2008

Making The Blog Pt 3

When we last left Making The Band, R. Jizzy was about to go off on somebody for something. Lets rejoin our show to see what happens next. Also if you missed the first 2 parts, they are linked below.

Part 1

Part 2

Making The Blog Part 3

Rashan: It’s come to my attention that one of you is sleeping with the enemy! Playing with my money. Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions. C Big Worm 1995.

Crowd murmurs.

Rashan: So know you gonna act like you don’t know what I’m talking about? Huh, that’s what's hot in the streets now? Feigned ignorance?

Jameil: Uh, maybe instead of acting like people can read your mind, you should just say whats up.

Diva: Co sign with Jameil…

Rashan: Aiight, you wanna know whats up? I heard one of you cats is with already signed to another blogger service. Knowing Blogger is the label that paaaays me? Who is it? Step up now or forever hold your piece, yo!

Goddess: That’s me, Jizzy!

Rashan: You wanna explain this to me? You think that’s cool to be all up on blog city. Betraying me and ish?

Goddess: I’ve been with them for years. Its no reflection on Blogger, but I can’t just ditch them when I haven’t even made the blog. Besides…

Rashan: What!?!

Goddess: Besides I can..

Rashan: What!?!

Goddess: I can still..

Rashan: What!?!

Diva: Let her talk, bighead!

Rashan: Come on, you know you aint supposed to call me that in mixed company. But go head Goddess, please explain yourself.

Goddess: I have a blogger account too. I can still comment on everybody’s pages. Ask Tam!

Rashan: Aiight, I'll look into that. Now fall back into line.

Goddess: For real, I know you think you the man, but don’t make me get The God up here to handle you.

Rashan: The God? That big dude? Nah, I’m good. My bad, Goddess…

Confessional Cam :

DJ Diva: Jizzy is drunk with power. He needs to reign that in a little.

Magnolia Peach: How he gonna front on my teammate like that? And then back down like a big beyotch. I was dying.

Cut back to scene:

Rashan: Okay, now that we got all that out the way. We gonna have another assignment. I want you to work with your team captains to make this post as good as it could be.

Here’s your assignment (AGAIN..You don’t have to actually do it. LOL)

Love, like and lust are big topics in the blog world. I want you to write a post about someone that you are crushing on. It could be a celebrity, another blogger, yours truly (ladies only) or just some man/woman from round the way. The more descriptive the better. I’ll give you until tomorrow before its due. I wanna warn you though. I’m not taking any excuses. If its not done, you can bet that you are outta here. That’s my word!!!

Jameil: Anybody have any questions?

Tom_Gurl: What if you are already with someone? Can I write about Soldier?

Jameil: You sure can. Just make sure that it comes across that you are still crushing.

Diva: Anybody else? No, okay. Well you have all night, but don’t procrastinate Cuz it’ll be due before you know it.

Rashan: Aiight, peeps. We’ll reconvene here tomorrow. One!

Confessional Cam:

Monie: I'ont know what I'm gonna write about yet. I got all night though.

Scene changes... La, Stace, X Factor and Joy are sitting around the bar talking. Opinionated Diva is sitting on the couch with the rest of her team, who are feverishly typing away on their laptops.

Confessional Cam:

Diva: See I knew it was gonna be some trouble. All of Jameil's friends are isolating themselves. Talking when they should be writing. I need to nip this in the bud right away.

Resume Scene:

Diva: Hey ladies! How's the post coming? You guys finished yet?

X Factor: No, not yet. I'll get to it in a few.

Diva: Maybe you should do your work first, then catch up with each other.

La: Don't worry about us. We got this under control.

Diva: Didn't you just go an entire week without posting anything new. I'm just trying to make sure our team represents.

The Joy: I didn't know my moms was gonna be up in here. We grown. I know what I need to do.

Stace: She out her futhamuckin' mind...The YFF doesn't need anyone to tell her what to do.

Diva: YFF?

ALL: Young, Flashy and Fly!!!

Confessional Cam:

Diva: I have half a mind to just let them fail. I don't need attitudes like that on my team. I'm from Brooklyn, son! I don't play that.

New Scene: Jameil is reading a blog looking very worried. Caesar walks in.

Jameil: Hey, I wanted to talk to you about your post.

Caesar: That sh*t was hot wasn't it?

Jameil: Uhh, that stuff was not hot. It wasn't even tepid. You can't say this kind of stuff.

Caesar: What do you mean?

Jameil: Read this line... Do you think its appropriate to describe your crush this way?

Caesar: (reading) "Yo, this f*cking chick is so g*ddamn bad!" What's wrong with that?

Jameil: You don't see it?

Caesar: I'm from Philly. That's how we talk.

Jameil: Lawd Jesus. Somebody help me out. Desy, come here. Read this and tell me if you think something's wrong with it.

Desy: "Yo, this f*cking chick is so g*ddamn bad!" Caesar, sweety, what's up with the colorful language? You can make this sound so much better if you stop cursing so much.

Jameil: Thank You!

Caesar: I don't see what the big deal is. You curse too. Everybody in here curses, except for the blog prude.

Desy: Yeah, but you have way too many curse words in here. Just try to write one post without sounding like you on Def Comedy Jam. Do it for me, please? *bats eyes*

Caesar: Okay for you, I'll try it.

Confessional Cam:

Jameil: What was that? Did you just see that blatant flirting going on? I hope this doesn't affect my team.

Caesar: For real, if I had to pick one blogger to be trapped on a deserted island with, it'd be Desy. If she wants me to stop cursing, I guess I can try.

Resume Scene:

Jameil: Where's Minerva? Anybody seen Minerva? People lets get this thing together. Jizzy will be back in a few hours and we need to make sure we are finished.

Confessional Cam:

Dejanae: Everybody is all rushing and ish to impress Jizzy, or Raashan or whatever his name is. I ain't even worried. He gonna be all right. I got his number. I know what he likes. He gonna be sweating my post.

New Scene: It's now morning. The camera pans to show the sun rising and rush hour Atlanta traffic, white people outside jogging, and other signs that its early in the AM. R. Jizzy comes downstairs, wearing the infamous yellow hoodie and a stocking cap.

Rashan: Oh, sh*t! I forgot all y'all was up in my crib. Never mind, how's everybody doing this morning? Y'all finished your homework?

*grumbles from contestants*

Rashan: Oh, y'all wanna act first thing in the morning like you don't wanna be here. That can be arranged, you know? Lemme go get dressed, and then I'll deal with you. I know this much, I better see some better attitudes when I get back...

Confessional Cam:

Rashan: I try to be cool with them, but I don't know if they getting the message. I might just have to test them to see who really wants to be here. This really ain't a game. Making the Blog is dead serious, yo! I got an idea of how to see who really wants to be here. It might be a little mean, but I think its necessary for the well being of my blog. I can't wait for it to go down...

Commercial