Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Making The Blog Pt 2.

I wrote this at work, on my Microsoft Outlook with the screen minimized so please excuse any typos. I tried to correct them, but I'm sure I missed one or three here or there. Anyway, to reiterate...you do NOT have to do any of the tasks I assign, but if you do, I'll love you that much more. LOL.

24 Hours Later...

X Factor: Where’s Jizzy? He told us to be done in 2 hours now he’s nowhere to be found.

Epsilonicus: I been checking back in his office for the past day, and he’s not there. He’s so unreliable.

Camera cuts to R. Jizzy – sitting in a barber chair getting a line up.

Desy: I can’t believe he had us do all this work and didn’t even bother to show up. Where he at?
He's such an idiot!

Camera cuts to R. Jizzy at a club with a stack of ones.

La: I finished my homework hours ago… Where da f*ck is he? I hate it when people don't show up when they are supposed to.

Camera cuts to Jizzy…flanked by Jameil and Diva. He’s walking while taking on his cell phone.

Rashan: What’s da deal, people? You good?

(various grumbling…followed by one anonymous loud voice asking about his whereabouts.)

Rashan: Ay yo, son! For real? You gonna question me? Who said that sh*t! Whose blog is this kid? This is my ish you tryna make. Don’t ever in your life fix your mouth to question Jizzy! Jizzy runs this. Jizzy is the man round here…

Diva: Calm down, Rah! She ain't know no better.

Jameil: Jizzy is so exxxxttttaaaa!!!

Rashan: Aiight, I’m good. But for real…Trust that Jizzy knows what he’s doing….Jameil, tell them the point.

Jameil: Okay, people. You know how you guys felt waiting for Rah-shan to come back today? You were mad that he left you hanging like that, weren’t you?

(everybody agrees. Nods heads)

Jameil: Well, that’s how it feels when you post sporadically. People come to count on us bloggers to get through the day. How many times have you gone 7 days without a new post? It’s not cool, people.

Diva: If you wanna make the blog… there is no room for slacking off.

Rashan: That's right, Diva! No slackassness!

Rashan: Everybody repeat after me: THERE WILL BE NO SLACKASSNESS ON BLOGGER!!!

(Everybody tentatively says it)

Rashan: YOU BETTER SAY IT, FOOLS!!!

Everybody: There will be no slackassness on Blogger!!!

Rashan: Say it again...

Everybody: There will be no slackassness on Blogger!!!

Rashan: Chuuuch!!!

Jizzy stomps his feet and then breaks out into the wop, followed by the prep, and the running man.

Rashan: Whooo!!!! That’s what I like to hear….Jameil take over, cuz I need to sit down somewhere.

Jameil: Did everyone finish their assignment? I’ll ask that you post them and then give us some time to read it.

Diva: Oh, and surprise for you. No one's going home. We just wanted to see what we were working with. I hope you all work well under pressure, b/c that’s what this blog is all about.

Jameil: Do you think I want to post everyday? Sometimes its like I’m just doing it to prove that I'm better than R. Jizzy and not cuz I want to. But I still do it . That’s a lot of pressure.

Diva: So, before we read your posts, let's show you where you will be living through out this process. Jizzy, you got your wind back yet?

Rashan (wiping sweat with a towel and drinking a Powerade): Yeah, I’m good. Thanks ladies for holding me down.

(turns to bloggers)

Rashan: Y’all wanna see the crib? Come on and follow me!

Camera pans to Diddy, followed by Jameil and Diva and the 16 bloggers…

They walk out the door of the library and head towards a waiting tour bus adorned with Rashan’s picture and the making the blog logo.

Rashan: Y’all like my buses? That’s the hotness right there. Hop on .

The bloggers get on the bus and the camera shows them talking and shows highway signs. Exit 42 - Memorial Drive , Exit 27 - GA 400, Buckhead….

The buses pull up at a mansion on West Paces Ferry.

Rashan: This y’all crib, yo! Go head and make yourself at home. Welcome to Atlanta!!!

The bloggers run in jumping up and down checking out all the sights.

WRITERS NOTE: I meant to describe the crib, but I forgot. I'll add descriptions to another part of the post. Sorry.

Pocahontas: This ish is bananas, can we pick our own rooms.?

Rashan: I don’t care who you room with as long as you don’t come up on the third floor. That’s Jizzy world. That’s where the magic happens. That’s where all great blogs come from.

Joy: Uhh..okay.

Rashan: Oh yeah, and don’t drink the lactaid milk. Jizzy is lactose intolerant.

Second 68: Cool. Let’s do this.

Camera cuts to an empty darkened room… Jizzy, Jameil and Diva are sitting in the dark conversing. You can’t make out whats being said, but you know it's not good. The screen is green like your looking through night vision… R. Jizzy is wildly gesticulating. Diva and Jameil are nodding their heads in agreement. They walk out together and meet up with the bloggers…

Rashan: We gotta problem here! One of you cats got the game mixed up. One of you are trying my gangsta… One of you is trying to demoisturize my situation. We need to handle this right now…

(everybody looks at each other. Random camera shots of shocked looking bloggers. Camera back on R. Jizzy)

R. Jizzy: Which one of you potential bloggers....

Cut to commercial…