Monday, March 30, 2009

5 Days

5 Days of blogging? It used to be nothing to me, but I think its been months since I did it. Well, this week, I'm going back to my roots. I'm gonna blog M-F. I promise. Wait, I don't promise, because something could happen but I'm gonna do my darnedest. I even got some stuff in my drafts to help me through. Is that cheating? Not sure, but I am sure that I don't care. This ain't no competition. If it is, then it's solely in my head. Nobody is out there competing with me. At least, I don't think they are. Are you? Are you getting satisfaction from my lack of blogging. Do you think you can beat me? Is that a challenge? Oh, it's like that? Okay, it's on...

Well, obviously you can tell, I'm feeling silly right now. And I know this was a lackluster first post, but I'll do better during the week. I just got in from Gainesville, and the other day, I drove to Savannah, before driving to Gainesville. I've been in the car way too much this weekend to come up with a good post right now. So, I'll call it a night, and write something better tomorrow.

PS - Anybody doing good in their NCAA brackets? I'm done. I suck. Memphis and Duke were supposed to play for the title. The only final four team I picked correctly was UConn. And my favorite team Syracuse is out. I'm ready for football season now. LOL