Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Late Thursday Thirteen: The Biggest Loser

So, they are doing a Biggest Loser type thing at my job where different teams get together and try to lose weight. You may be thinking, how can Rashan possibly be in opposition to that? Well, I'll tell you. While I'm all for people getting healthy, the team names some of these people are using are just ridiculous. Keep in mind this is a WORK thing... Here are thirteen of my least favorite Biggest Loser - Work Edition Names...

  1. Baby Phat
  2. Brick Houses
  3. Bringing Sexxxy Back
  4. Don't Feed The Models
  5. Dyme Divas
  6. Dynomite Divas
  7. Divas Going To Knock Off Pounds
  8. Divine Divas
  9. Dropping It Like It's Hot
  10. Keepin It Real
  11. Northside Dymes
  12. Poundz Krushers
  13. Thick Wit It
Why everybody gotta be a diva? LOL. They sent an email to EVERYONE in the building. All departments. All department heads. All executives. Then they proceeded to talk trash to each other...copying EVERYONE on the emails. So ridiculously unprofessional. Or maybe I'm just a hater. I've been known to do that too. LOL