Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tag... I'm It.

Tenacious tagged me with this one. I'm not going to tag anyone, much less 8 people. I don't have 8 people reading this thing anymore. LOL. What could I tell you that I haven't already disclosed? I'll try and I apologize if any of these are repeats.

Rules: 1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. 2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I really do have a split personality. It hasn't been diagnosed, but I really can alternate between being the nicest person in the world and the biggest jerk in the world. This can often happen within the course of the same conversation.
2. When I was a teenager, I used to think I was going to die young and was terrified. I would have hour long philosophy sessions with myself about what happens after you die.
3. If a random rap lyric pops in my head, I can't function until I figure out what song, what album and what artist it's from. For example, the other day for some reason the following lyric popped in my head. "I'm living through my son, so Daddy sees it this way/I want him in the NFL, his brother in the NBA" I knew it was Pete Rock and CL Smooth, but I couldn't remember what song so I had to basically rap the whole song to figure out it was "Take You There" off "The Main Ingredient" album before I could move on.
4. I honestly don't think I will ever get married. I don't think anybody I can put up with for an extended amount of time can put up with me for an extended amount of time.
5. I always know way more than I tell. People have the tendency to tell me secrets that I already know. I just pretend like its news to me.
6. When I was a kid, my dream career was to be in advertising. Then as I got older, I realized that commercials usually make no sense and my brain didn't work like that. Like who the hell, came up with the creepy Burger King King? As insane as my brain is, I would never think that a big headed King peeping through a window would help sell hamburgers.
7. I went to my first hip hop concert when I was 10. There was a teen club in Spring Valley, whose name I can't remember. But T-LA Rock was performing (I know nobody problem knows who that is, but back in 1985, he was the shit.) I went with my sister and this Puerto Rican dude named Brian accidentally burned me with his cigarette.
8. I have false memories from when I was a kid. I remember my apartment burning down when we lived in DC when I was like 3. I also remember my mother working for Jimmy Carter and me participating in the Easter Egg hunt on the White House lawn. The only problem is my mother says none of that happened.

Like I said, I ain't tagging nobody, but if you wanna do it, its all good. And since this was a completely random post, here's a completely random picture that I took today after leaving the barbershop.