Saturday, November 1, 2008

Slacker Uprising

Diva, was right again…

R. Jizzy got put on hold again. See what had happened was…

Jameil was supposed to come to Atlanta, but we had to rearrange the visit. So, I’m in Florida now and have limited access to the internet. Actually since we haven’t left the crib all day until now, I’ve had no access. Diva is gonna say that is not an excuse… True, she did warn me that wouldn’t be acceptable.. but uh yeah I got another excuse. I was gonna write it early and just post it, but I’ve been working early and staying late. And standing in early voting lines for 2 hours at a time and still not getting to vote. Anyway, I know I suck, but you’ll get over it. You know I’m flaky… why you acting all surprised? Okay, bout to go eat some dinner, so I’ll holla at you later…