Monday, April 9, 2007

1000 Words AKA The Picture Post

Last Friday in Pictures



This is me right after I got my haircut by a barber who was under the influence of marijuana. I didn't realize he was high until he was half finished.

This is me outside my nephew's soccer game, only he wasn't there because they didn't have enough kids his age to play.




Since there was no game, I decided to take up my ex coworker's invitation to go get some drinks. This is me on my way to Dave and Buster's in Marietta for happy hour.

These are a few of the people I used to work with. I had been incognegro for a while, so they were glad to see me.

We drank and laughed




And drank some more...


This girl is preparing for the Girls Gone Wild pose. I have the other picture, but didn't think it would be appropriate to post, at least without paying her. LOL


6 drinks later...The bartender hooked us up majorly. 3 shots of Jack, 2 Henn and cokes and some shot called a Lethal Weapon for $20 and my eyes are about closed



That's about it, I'll try to write something else tomorrow or the next day. Be easy!