Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wild Wild West

Wow, I swear life is hilarious. I don't know how people can't find anything to live for. Just the randomosity that pops up around me keeps me going. Case in point...



Tonight, after work, I went to fill up the whip. As I was pumping my gas, this dude walks up on me and asks if I have any change. I say no, and then avoid eye contact, but then it hits me. WTF is dude wearing? I could paint a picture with words, but I think I would rather let you see it. This is not the actual photo, but combined, they provide a pretty accurate representation...
THIS JACKET (considerably more dingy)
AND THIS HAT!!!
Yo, I gave him the quizzical look, and almost said something. I controlled myself, but then he went to the guy next to me asking for money..
"Kool Moe Dee!!! What's up!!"
"Lemme hold a dollar, young blood!"
"What happened to your Wild Wild West money? You ain't still getting residuals off that?"
"Aww, come on now.. don't be like that. Lemme hold somethin'"
"If you do the song, I'll give you two dollars!"
...AND HE DID IT!!!
"I remember parties out in the park/with the girlies, rubbing up in the dark/Iwas smooth, until someone pulled a gun/it was over, they spoiled my fun..."
By that time, I was finished pumping my gas, but I was transfixed. I couldn't leave. Then he started doing the dance from the video! I almost give him some money just for making my day, but payday ain't until tomorrow. LOL
Life is hilarious. How can people not want to live??? Now, I wanna watch the video!