Friday, August 24, 2007

If You're Looking For Me Baby You Can Find Me

Damn, did I just quote "Ay Bay Bay?" That ain't right, but let's move on. "Operation: Get Yo Ass Outta the House, Rashan!" continues. I got another packed weekend coming up. That's two in a row. That surely has to be a sign of the apocalypse. Rashan going out two weeks in a row?

But it's true. If you're looking for me Friday you can find me running the streets. I gotta get up and get a haircut. It's been a couple of weeks and my hair is doing some crazy fuzzy sticking up thing. Gotta get that tight. After that, I'm gonna hit the mall for a minute before those young punks get outta school, provided I wake my ass up. Might take my niece with me, since she has been wanting to go to the mall for a couple weeks. I'll let her pick something out for her birthday next week.

Later that night, you can find me at Atlantic Station with PHD and the maybe-weds. (They would kill me if they knew I called them that. I'll be sure to tell them about it when I see them. LOL) It's PHD's birthday weekend so we are gonna take her out to Strip (which despite the name and my penchant for nudie bars has nothing to do with naked dancers) and maybe chill here after dinner. PHD made me plan the night, even though I don't really know too much about what she likes yet. I think she's testing me to see if I got good taste. It should be cool, I haven't been to Atlantic Station in a while, and there's always something interesting to crack jokes about out there. I would take pictures, but my brother has my camera. If you are in the area stop by and say what's up. (Don't really do that cuz I will act like I don't know you.)

Let's see... Saturday, I have not one but two baby showers to go to, as if I needed another reminder that everybody has kids but me. I'm probably only gonna make it to one. My brother and his wife are expecting soon, so if you're looking for me, you can find me way out in the sticks of Newnan, Ga bright and early for that one. One of my ex co-workers is also having a baby shower, but I more than likely won't be able to make that one, plus I didn't get a gift yet, so I'll hit them up later. I imagine alot of my former team will be there and I don't want it to seem like I'm ducking them, but er umm, I'm ducking them. I can only take them in small doses, like no more than 2 ex co workers at a time.

Saturday night, I'm gonna try to find a way to infringe on PHD's second birthday celebration with her girls, without seeming stalkery and desperate. But if not, I have an invitation to go hang out with some Africans at a house party in Smyrna. I'm hesitant to go to that one because I think the girl that invited me is scheming on me, and I'm not feeling her like that. Plus I don't like being places where I don't speak the language. I'd be all paranoid that they were plotting to merk a nigga or steal my identity or something. If you looking for me Saturday night, I don't know where I'll be, but I'll be around.

Operation: GYAOTH, R! is going well. I should be able to keep it up, unless I break down and buy Madden '08, in which case, its a wrap. I'll be stuck to the PlayStation night and day, only leaving to go to work, and get some late night Krystals. Hell, I might not even go to work. I already got my bonus for the month. I can take a few days off to play a season of Madden with Mike Vick and the Falcons, since his punk ass won't be playing for the real team. If I sound bitter about that, it's because I am. Anyway, it's late, I'm rambling and I got shit to do tomorrow, so I'm gonna try to force myself to get some sleep. I hope you all have a good weekend.

Audi 5000!!! (I'm bringing the old slang back, whether you like or not!)