Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!

Does this mean I am now a member of the blog community again? I've been tagged for the first time in ages. I love a good tag so of course I'll do this one.


Accent – New York, with a twinge of Atlanta or Atlanta with a touch of New York. When people hear me talk they always wonder where I'm from. I'm not quite up north and not quite down south. Listen to the link, and you tell me what I sound like...









I Don't Drink – Gin after my 23rd birthday. Drank waaaaaaaaay too much and never touch the stuff anymore


Chore I Hate – I dont like ironing which is weird, because I'm really good at it. I've been ironing since I was 12, but if I can get away with it, I will wear my stuff straight out the dryer.


Pets – I hate animals worse than Mike Vick, but when I was a kid I had a hamster that hung himself in his cage and a dog named Scruffy that lived at my paternal grandparents house.


Essential Electronic – My compruter. If I didnt have it, I would always get lost without MapQuest, I would be even more bored than I am most of the time with out the internet, and I wouldn't have any good hip hop music to listen to because the radio in Atlanta doesn't play it.


Perfume/Cologne – Right now, I got that Issey Miyake oil from the gas station. I just had the Burberry Oil, and can't go wrong with the Polo Double Black.


Gold or silver – I don't wear jewelry, but if I did, it would be silver.


Insomnia – You already know what it is, shawty! I don't ever sleep at night unless I'm drugged up.


Job Title – Corporate Thug/ Priority Account Manager


Most Admired Trait – Physically, it would be my lips. Personality wise, I'm a genuinely nice guy when I'm not being an ass.


Kids – I would like two, but got none. My 90 day rule is in effect. Next woman I can put up with for 90 days is getting knocked up.


Religion – Organized religion bothers me. Not because of the religion itself, but because of man's bastardization of it. The hypocricy really gets to me.


Siblings – Older Sister, Younger Brother. Three step sisters, one brother/nephew (He is actually one of my step sister's grandson, but moms and her husband have adopted him) Here are me and my brother and sister...I know I'm sweating like a sinner in church, but ummm I was a sinner in church.





Time I wake up – First Alarm goes off at 1:50 pm, second at 2:00 pm, third at 2:15 pm. That gets me up in time to get to work at 4:30.


Unusual talent/skill – I am the ghetto jeopardy kaing! I know a little bit about everything, as long as it is useless knowledge. I also can remember the lyrics to obscure rap songs from 20 years ago and recite them until people get annoyed with me and tell me to shut the hell up!


Vegetable I refuse to eat – Lima beans. When I was a kid, my babysitter Miss Liza made us eat lima beans every day. I can't do it now.


Worst habit – Smoking and procrastination, but I'm getting better with both.


X-rays – Umm. I don't remember. I think I broke my finger playing basketball when I was in high school, but come to think about it, I never went to the doctor so now X-ray.


My favorite meal – Pu... I mean give me a nice steak and a baked potato and I'm good. I also like Pasta and earlier this year I ate Subway Tuna subs everyday for 2 weeks. Weird, I know.

...And I'm Swayze... (still bringing the old slang back!)