Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And Now... A Word From Our Sponsor

All over blogland, one question has thunderously reverberated…

“Where is he?...he…he…” (echo trails off)

Friend and foe alike have anxiously awaited his return…

‘I can’t wait for him to get back… He owes me money!”

The streets are waiting…

“We need him back. Don’t nobody speak for us no mo’”

Well, the time is afoot.. the time is nigh… Prepare for the return of….

(Explosions sound)

R. Jizzy!!!!


R Jizzy speaking/yelling:
That’s right, I’m back son! And wilder than ever. Get your blogs together, cuz the game’s about to change!!! Ever since I went on sabbatical, people been calling and emailing asking “Where’s Jizzy!, Where’s Jizzy!”. Well, I’m right here, dawg!!! I ain’t never left. I’ve seen people tryna take my throne. I’ve heard all the doubt. I’ve heard all the hate… Well, I’m back to take back my proper place at top of the blog world. All questions will be answered. All doubts will be erased. Son, you know what this is… R Jizzy… Blogger…Run Your Jewels, kid!!! Fresh for 2008, YOU SUCKAS!!!!!!!!

R. Jizzy returns… 11.01.2008…

Brought to you with limited commercial interruption by Dell… providing Rashan with the internet since 2004.

(If you have no idea what I’m talking about… check the side link and read Making The Blog.)