Sunday, October 12, 2008

Honest Blogger Award



Tom Gurl, Veronica, and Joy all hit me with this certified honest blogger thingy. I read the rules and it doesn't say anything about adding 10 Honest Things, but that became the de facto way of doing this tag in the blog world. I guess I'll participate... First the rules... then the honesty:

1.) When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
2.) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3.) Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’
4.) Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
5.) And then we pass it on!

1. I once inadvertently slept with a prostitute My homeboys set it up for my 24th birthday. I just thought the chick was into me. I never told anyone about this...

2. I'm not really a jerk, its just my blog persona. I created this niche when I first started and I didn't know how to let it go. It's hard to keep it up. I even act this way when I'm talking to people from the blog world in person. Jameil is the only one that knows that I'm a really a nice guy.

3. I cried watching The Notebook... and Bridges of Madison County...and The Lake House.

4. I was born with 12 toes. The extra two were removed, but I'm still self conscious about my feet to this day.

5. I have a cousin that is in a catatonic state. I can't bring myself to go visit him. I went once and was so freaked out that I haven't been back in 4 years.

6. I was in a rap group that you may or may not have heard of before they blew up to semi famous status. I quit the group cuz they didn't like to practice and were high all the time when we were supposed to be in the studio. Next thing you know they were on the radio and I was sitting at home mad and broke.

7. I used to be a small time weed man. I wasn't really that good at it, since Kareem and Tori used my stash as their own personal candy store and I let them. Plus I was always scared to carry more than an ounce on me, cuz that's a felony and under an ounce is a misdemeanor.

8. I'm gonna stop blogging on December 10, 2010. That'll be 5 years in the game. I want to have 1000 posts by then. I'm only at about 600 now, so I'll have to post pretty regularly for the next couple of years.

9. I think I maybe, possibly, could have a daughter. The mother says its not mine, but the timing seems to fit. The uncertainty kills me, but I don't really have any legal right to DNA test someone's kid.

10. I'm not supposed to tell anyone yet, but since I'm being honest I will. I'm moving to Gainesville to be closer to Jameil when my lease is up in January. I already put in for a transfer at the job and I'm just waiting to hear back about an apartment down there. She doesn't believe in shacking up, so we are gonna live separately until we get married. October 17th is the big day!! I hope she doesn't kill me for spilling the news.

Now, I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I don't do that... Also, I should tell you that all of these are lies. LOL. I couldn't think of 10 more honest things about me. I do that all the time. Also, why is this called an award? Am I the only one that noticed this is just a tag. Don't dress it up as something it's not.