Monday, October 13, 2008

Things I Did At Work Today

Today is Columbus Day, which may not be a big deal for you, but in the banking industry, it means that offices are closed. Well, most offices. Not mine for example... We are here... but I'm not doing a thing. Here's what I did at work today...

Clock watched.
Completed 2 USA Today Crossword puzzles
Watched TV on my computer.
Made snarky comments to other people
Clock watched some more.
Rated movies on Netflix.
Made a grocery list that I wont use
Read in depth analysis of week 6 of the NFL
Clock watched one mo gin
Listened to the greediest co workers in the world talk about food for 5 hours.
Listened to my iPod.
IM'd with my cool coworker.
Listened to a dude go through marraige counseling in the office.
Played spades.
Talked on my cell phone at my desk contrary to company policy.
Clock watched a whole bunch more.
Got paid time and a half for nothing.

I probably should have been blogging but I didn't feel like it. Plus there weren't too many updates today. Okay, I'm off to watch the clock for one more hour. I'M SO BORED!!!! Have a good day!