Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Edition Of Rashan Decides To Be A Jerk

So, I’m on break yesterday when I decided to be a big fat jerk. The situation is as follows. This guy I kinda know came outside looking for someone. Then he decided to involve me. The following conversation ensued. He started it off...

“What’s up man!”

“What’s going on?”

“Nothing much, I’m supposed to meet someone out here.”

“Okay”

“Did you see anyone out here?”

“There were a few people out here. Who are you looking for?”

“I’m supposed to meet someone out here.”

“So you said…”

I leave it alone. He obviously doesn’t want to talk about it. He looks around some more, looking really suspicious and impatient.

“Man, where is she?”

“Who?”

“The person I’m supposed to meet.”

He was being mad cryptic, and it was annoying. If you don’t want to talk about it, then don’t bring it up. And that’s when I decided to be a jerk…

“Why are you being so cryptic? You on some corporate espionage stuff? Are you looking for your weed dealer or something?”

He laughs.

“You get set up on a blind date at work?”

He laughs again..

“Ugly girl? Or better yet, it’s a dude, isn’t it?

More laughter…

“I just don’t know what she looks like. It’s not a date. I’m supposed to give her something.”

“You mean ‘him’? You gonna give it to him?”

No laughter…

“Too far?”

“Yeah, a little bit…”


This post has no ending. He just left after that and I laughed at my jerkitude. I guess that’s one way to get people to leave me alone.