Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Overheard at Work

Conversation 1

Lesbian Co-Worker: GOD I HATE MEN!!!

Rashan: We hate you too! LOL

Lesbian Co-Worker: Not you, Rashan. You and Al (another co worker) are cool. In fact, you are the only men besides my daddy I like.

Rashan: Wow.

Lesbian Co-Worker: Oh, and Lebron James. You, Al, and Lebron. I hate the rest of them mutha...

Conversation 2:

Rashan: Aiight, y'all. I'm outta here. Good Night.

Co-Worker: You need to stop being so mean.

Rashan: What is you talking about?

Co-Worker: Stop being so mean and you'll find you a good woman.

Rashan: I got one, for about 8 months now.

Co-Worker: See, I know your type. You like pushing people away.

Rashan: Yeah, but it doesn't seem to be working now.

Conversation 3:

Redneck Electrician: Yeah, boy. I tell you my woman dragged me to yoga class.

Black Electrician: Yoga?

Redneck: Yeah, I tell you what. That's not a place that you wanna be with your women.

Black: Why not?

Redneck: There some fine lil honeys bending over and contorting. You cain't help but look.

Black: (laughs)

Redneck: I wanted to do some of them girls downward doggie-style...

Oh, and I forgot to tell you April Fools. LOL!