Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Feel Like Slapping Somebody Today

Today's recipients of an open handed slap to the mouf are:

David Chase, creator of "The Sopranos". WTF was that ending about? I know I'm late, but I dont have HBO anymore and I had to download it.

That dude at work who called me Re-shawn. Ain't no e in my name anywhere. It's RA shan, like Rakim or you can call me Ruh-shan. I'm okay with that. But Re-shawn? Come on, bruh!

The San Antonio Spurs... no scratch that, The Cleveland Cavaliers. I really don't want San Antonio to sweep the series.

The creepy guy that lives above me. I'm supposed to be the only one outside at 4 in the morning. If I had a gun, you woulda been accidentally shot for walking up on me like that.

The next person who mentions Paris Hilton and jail in the same sentence.

Who ever came up with the incentive plan at my job. Just when I think I figured it out, its changed again.

The guy at the gas station, who paid for his drink and then walked out and left his girlfriend in line, looking embarrassed to buy her bag of potato chips.

The person that told Tank, Tyrese and Ginuwine to form a so called "supergroup." If I were naming them they would be called the B-Team.

Tyler Perry, for putting that horrible "House of Payne" show on TV.

Whoever that is that keeps calling me from an 847 area code and not leaving a message.

Those three truckers who thought it would be a good idea to block me in for a good 5 miles when I was tryna get home at 1 AM.

Myself, for being a big azz hater. LOL

Who you wanna slap?