Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Its a C-O-N-spiracy

Man, September 11th has come and gone, but I'm tripping on some of the conspiracy theories I was hearing yesterday. Every year, otherwise rational people repeat ideas that they have no proof of, like its the gospel truth. For example, they will say Bush blew up the towers or Israel was responsible. You know just a bunch of speculation. Who knows maybe there is some truth to it, and it is pretty entertaining to read about the conspiracy theories, but to me that's all they are...theories. Shit, I have some theories of my own for which I offer no proof. Some of these I really believe, others are just made up. Here are my Conspiracy Theories Du Jour. (That's French. LOL)

Kool-Aid is a conspiracy to give Black people diabetes. You can't just drink Kool-Aid without loading it up with sugar. And its so cheap because they target poor people.

Radio stations conspire to play commercials at the same time. This one might be true cuz every day at 3:50 all 4 of the commercial radio stations I browse on the way to work have commercials. They also conspire to play the same songs over and over again. I think they are being paid by the record labels.

I think Suge Knight knows why Tupac died and I think Puffy knows why Biggie died. I'm not saying they did it, but I think they know more than they are telling. It may not have been a conspiracy, but it damn sure has been a cover up.

I think anytime a celebrity gets photographed naked, it's done on purpose. Its a conspiracy to get attention. There is no such thing as an accidental crotch flash.

Jheri curls were invented by White Supremacists to destroy Black peoples hair and ruin our self image.

Magic Johnson doesn't really have HIV. It was a conspiracy to sell more condoms.. Or it was a mob conspiracy to let Michael Jordan finally win a championship.

Lottery Tickets are a conspiracy to keep poor people poor by feeding into their dreams of getting rich quick.

The CIA is at least partially responsible for the crack epidemic. (I really believe this one)

The government uses the Patriot Act to not only to fight terrorism, but to monitor American citizens.

There is a church conspiracy to blame all bad stuff on "God works in mysterious ways." It makes it easier to accept the bad in life and gives people an excuse to not use their own free will.

The New Orleans Saints did so good last year because the NFL wanted a feel good story after Katrina.

See what I'm saying. It's a c-o-n-spiracy. Yeah, I know most of these aren't even rational, but no good conspiracy theory is. That doesn't mean it isn't true. You got any conspiracy theories? Feel free to post them in the comments. No proof is required.