Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pictures And Stuff

This weekend I hung out with the ex co workers. I didn't ask anybody's permission to post their picture so if you know them, just don't tell them about it. This will be our little secret. These are all people I used to work with.


Me after a few


Me and Loquacious Girl. That's what I called her on my old blog. She used to sit right outside my office and eavesdrop on my personal phone calls and talk all day.


Me and K (aka half of the Maybe-Weds)


Shot # 4? or was it 5? I lost count.


Me and Inappropriate Cleavage Girl. It's covered today, but when I used to be her manager, the twins were always on display


They are doing shots called BlowJobs. Supposed to do it with no hands.



Me and C. I couldn't think of a nickname for her. But she's mad cool.


Me and Chi-Town. If you read the old blog, this is the one who used to come over all the time to watch the Sopranos and drink all my liquor.


Me, Chi-town, Loqacious Girl, and K


Will somebody tell them to hurry up and get married already?


I don't know how I actually got them to pose together. They actually hate each other in many different combinations.


A bunch of ex co-workers including B.A.N. (Bitchazznigga)


Another group shot.

The Apple Picking thing pretty muched sucked. It wasn't like I remembered it as a kid. Maybe because that was in New York and here I was in the mountains of Georgia. There weren't hardly any apples left to pick. But there was a petting zoo. The kids got to play with some animals. I of course, hate animals and have horrible allergies so I stayed on the outside and took pictures. Here are some of the flicks I snapped.



T.


D.


C.


Me and the Boys



Me and C.

The rest of these pictures are from just chilling around the house.


My niece and nephew on my computer


My nephew on his laptop. Yes, the 11 year old has a laptop and I don't. He paid for most of it himself.


I do have more than one shirt, but this is from a couple of weeks ago, about to go to the Stevie Wonder concert. I would have put up a pic of me and PHD, but Diva told me not to.

And finally, here is my little nephew again. He's going through potty training now. They sing him a song "Potty like a Big Boy" to the tune of "Party Like a Rockstar" I wish I could upload video, because I got one of him on the potty with his stunner shades on, rocking along to the song. It just might be the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.


POTTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR


Okay, sorry for overloading you with pictures, but it's easier than writing a real post. Have a great start to your week! I'll holla on Tuesday.