Friday, April 4, 2008

Let's Try This Again

When I got home from work yesterday, I sat down at the computer and tried to read your blogs, but I couldn't. I tried to write a post, but I couldn't. I tried to even focus but I couldn't. I was so tired that words started to blur together and I think I may have fallen asleep mid sentence on the phone. Not sure. But one thing I do remember is an email I got for the good folks at Ticket.Master... Erykah Badu is coming to Atlanta on 5/23 at the Fox.

You may remember my adventure trying to get the Jill Scott tickets, but there was no problem this time. I've already put my vacation day in (actually I did that yesterday before I even knew she was coming) and bought my tickets (Orchestra row KK) and I'm good to go. Anybody wanna come with? LOL. I have to get ready for work now, but I'll try to give you a substantial post later during my 2 hours of Friday meetings.