Tuesday, April 1, 2008

If I Ruled The Blog World...The Making The Blog Edition

If I ruled the blog world...The Making The Blog Edition...



You already know what annoys me about blogging. If not then check this link. This is something different. The blog world is mine! If I could make certain bloggers do certain things, this is how it would go down. In no particular order.



La - I would make La write every damn day. I love her writing style, no lie. I don't even care if she posts any of it, just email me a post to read everyday, and I'm good. If not, then send me pages from her diary, essays, half finished novel, something! If I could have a blog crush on someone based solely on her writing, it would be La (although I did see your MySpace page, so now I know what you look like too. LOL)



Jameil - Keep doing what you do, ma! I wish I had the dedication to post every day like you. Even when I don't know what you are talking about, like the Project Runway joints, I still find myself mad entertained. Thanks for getting me back to regular posting.



Opinionated Diva - Read what I said to Jameil. You two are the first blogs I check when I log on. Of course you already know that, since you are even more obsessed with your site meter than me. LOL. Keep it rolling.



Magnolia Peach - I would make her post a picture on her blog. Shallow, yep! But it is what it is. That way if I see you out in the streets, I can be like, hey, that's Magnolia Peach!



Dejanae - I would change the colors of her blog. I'm tired of straining my old eyes to read that maroon on black page. Oh, and turn off that bootleg music player. Even though sometimes you have some hot stuff on there, I'm already listening to music.



Pocahontaz - I would make her post more personal stories on her blog. I'm not much for the celebrity gossip and critiques, but when you talk about your life, I'm always entranced.



Cannon - I would make you stop cursing so much. It gets in the way of your posts. I can see your potential, but its muted by your constant foul language. I don't see anything wrong with cursing, but let it punctuate your point, not be your point.



The Goddess - Don't ever let 2 weeks go by without posting again. I'm just saying, If I ruled the blog world, that wouldn't happen.



Monie - I would make you respond to your comments in a more timely manner. I know I'm good for doing the same thing, but we aren't talking about me. LOL



Desy - Stop trying to put me in a room with your group of ragtag bloggers. The cool kids are over here. LOL Keep up the blog obsession. I already told you that you are hitting your blog stride right about now. Don't be getting all busy with school and abandoning us.



Stace - Just do what you said on your post and be mad honest. I'm saying, I don't care how grimey it gets, I'll ride with you.



X Factor - The comment moderation joint would be gone. I'm saying, let me see what everybody else said before I type my comment so it doesn't look like I'm copying.



Epsilonicus - I would know what the hell your name means. What is that... Latin?



Tom Gurl - I would have loads of Utterz posts from you. I know you hate your voice, but I kinda love it. Also, post more!





I limited this to the bloggers that are still in Making The Blog, but I probably got ideas about the rest of you too. That post would take all day. LOL. Turnabout is fair play. Go head (if you want) and tell me what you would do about my blog if you ruled the blog world. Of course, stubborn as I am, if you did rule the blog world, I'd have to pull a Toussaint on you and revolt. Ain't nobody gonna tell me what to do. LOL!