Sunday, April 13, 2008

Saturday Night In Pictures

Monie didn't think I was gonna do it, but ha ha, the jokes on you. I accomplished 75% of my going out plans. Where's my $15??? Here is Saturday night at Kristin's birthday get together. I don't really know her, but she is my friend's fiancee's little sister, and they asked me to come along, so I obliged.

I got there before everybody else. So not like me. For example, I was 2 hours late on Friday because of traffic and the obsessive compulsive barber who wanted to make sure every strand of hair was appropriately sheared with scissors. But anyway, as I waited for the rest of the party to arrive, I did what I do best: Camera whoring. These are some flicks I took whilst waiting in the car.







I actually took a bunch more, but you know I had to weed out the ones where I looked crazy. After the rest of the folks arrived, we drank and ate and I talked to the people that were on my side of the table. There wound up being like 12 of us, but I don't remember anybody's name, so there will be no labeling. The first one is me and my best friend/lil sister Kristie and her fiancee's hand.




There were other guys there, but how I look taking a picture of some dude? LOL. This last picture was me preparing for the drive home. If you notice my eyes are a little more closed, but I still look the same. Good looking out, Desy for getting me home safely. Remember, you can't make fun of me for anything I said while in that state. LOL

And just because these pictures were on my camera when I uploaded the rest, here a couple of my nephews. The first one is Carlin and Justin. The second one is Justin at his dedication a few weeks back. That's my finger he's holding.

Awww, ain't they cute!!! Funny story. My gas tank was on E on the way home, but I didn't feel like stopping to get gas in my inebriated state. I went home and just crashed out. So early this morning, after being awakened by another blogger's phone call, I decided to hit the gas station. Why did I run out of gas? LOL I can be so stupid sometimes. Luckily there's a gas station directly outside the gate of my complex, so no big deal, but man imagine if that woulda happened while I was driving home. Okay, its now like 8:30 and I'm gonna go back to sleep. Have a great day!