Thursday, October 18, 2007

Get To Know Me

I was working on a post that I just don't have the wherewithal to finish. In the meantime, get to know me a little better. Here is a tag I stole off of somebody's page a while ago. It's long as hell, so feel free to skim it, or just come on back tomorrow. Do it if you want, although I know most people don't have the patience to read 100 questions, much less answer them. Hopefully, I'll finish the post I intended to write tomorrow..

001. When's the last time you ran? This weekend I chased my nephew around.
002. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? Nope, this ain't 1988
003. What are you dreading right now? Going back to work in 3 days
004. Do you celebrate 4/20? Are we talking about weed? If so, not since April 24, 1999
005. Do you like Mexican food? Si
006. Favorite ice cream? Breyers Vanilla
007. When was your last doctor's visit? 3 months, I think
008. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? How bout in a week?
009. How many pets do you have? I hate animals, so none
010. "First Loves Are Never Over;" is this true for you? Nope, I'd say its pretty fuckin over
011. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back? Been down that route. I'm gonna have to pass
012. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you be wearing? T Shirt and boxers. I would probably throw on some jeans if they insisted on coming in.
013. What's your favorite shirt? I like my white Sean Jean shirt.
014. Have you ever been on your school's track team? Lets see... short fat kid and track? Not a good match
015. Do you own a pair of Converse? Never have, Never will
016. Where are you at right now? Living room
017. Do you eat raw cookie dough? On occasion
018. Have you ever kicked a vending machine? I don't kick them, but I'll put my shoulder into one if its stiffs me
019. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over? Thankfully I have an iPod now, but hell yes.
020. Do you watch the news? Usually just the first 5 minutes to see who got killed and what caught on fire.
021. Do you watch Trading Spaces? Nah, I preferred While You Were Out. I mean, no, I'm a man! LOL
022. How do you eat oreos? I don't anymore. Chocolate gives me migraines, but when I did I would twist em open and eat the cream first
023. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? Yes, but now I don't even log in to messenger anymore.
024. Are you cocky? Well, I would have to say, sometimes, but other times I'm insecure. It's a 60-40 cocky advantage
025. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid? Not that I can recall, but I did have a vivid imagination with my GI Joes
026. What t.v. station do you watch the most? Right now, I think ABC although most of that is on the computer
027. Have you ever seen the ocean?Yes. Used to live on the Atlantic in Savannah
028. Have you ever been hospitalized? Not since I was like 3
029. What's your favorite brand of root beer?!!! Barqs
030. Could you live without a computer? Of course, unless said computer was responsible for my life support.
031. Do you wear your shoes in the house? *Looking down* I am right now. I forgot to take them off.
032. How many TVs are in your house? 3
033. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real? 8 or 9, but I pretended not to know for a few years.
034. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house? I only have a cell phone
035. What do you do when you're sad? I don't know that emotion. I'm an Icebox, baby
036. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? My sister, although she wouldn't answer the phone.
037. Last time you saw your best friend? This assumes I have a best friend and I'm not a complete anti social loner. I guess it would be Saturday
038. Do you still color in coloring books? Nah, that ain't cool for a grown man to do
039. Can you read music? I used to be able to but I haven't done it in years. I wonder if I still know how
040. Who or what sleeps with you? Me, Myself and I
041. Are you/have you ever been in love? A couple to a few times
042. Pancakes or french toast? pancakes
043. How do you like your eggs?Scrambled with cheese or omelette
044. Are you in high school? Not for 15 years
045. Is anyone on your bad side right now? He-He-He. Yep, I can hold a grudge
046. What jewelry are you wearing? I don't get my Slick Rick on. No jewelry for me
047. What's the first thing you do when you get online? Check my yahoo email
048. What kind of apples do you like? Red (whatever those are called) and Granny Smith
049. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? Yes
050. How do most people spell your name? They don't. Most people call me Shawn mostly b/c I would rather you call me something else than misspell or mispronounce my name.
051. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes? I'll pass on the RuPaul ish.
052. Have you ever been in a car accident? 3 I think.
053. What shampoo do you use? Suave for Men with Dandruff Control
054. Where do you work? At my job.
055. Do you feel guilty when you eat Gummi Bears/Goldfish crackers? I don't.
056. What are you doing tomorrow? Sleeping, maybe going out for lunch. Definitely not working.
057. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson? I doubt it, nobody will do it like Mike in this digital downloading age. The days of Thriller have past us
058. Favorite name for a girl? Aaliyah or Jamilah
059. Favorite name for a boy? Khalil, although I would probably make that my sons middle name and give him a boring Anglo Saxon first name.
060. Will you keep your last name when you get married? I'm not getting married, but if by some miracle some woman decides that she can't live without me, I will of course keep my name. That's what men do.
061. Your favorite restaurant you don't get to eat much at? Pappadeaux.
062. When is the last time you left your house? Right before I started this
063. What do you drive? I drive an old lady/dope boy car. Buick LeSabre
064. Do you actually eat Easter Peeps? I don't know what this one means???
065. Can you cook? On occasion
066. How do you eat your steak? Medium to Medium Well.
067. Do you return your cart?Yes. I think its extremely lazy to just leave it in the parking lot. I mean, you did all that walking in the store, is it really gonna kill you to walk another 10 feet?
068 where you at? I already told you I'm in the living room
069. Do you have a dishwasher? yep
070. What noise do you hear? "In the Mood" by Talib Kweli. That is my shit!
071 who is deleting all the questions? Que?
072. Next concert you hope to go to? I would love to see Jill Scott or Erykah Badu. Or Prince again
073. What was the last thing you ate? leftover chicken breast from the other day
074. When was the last time you said I love you and meant it? I told my niece today.
075. Who is the youngest in your family? The youngest would be baby Justin who is 6 days old.
076. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack? Again, assuming I have friends, I have no idea. I can only road trip with a select few. People get on my nerves quickly
077. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? I don't
078. How many shoes do you own? 14 (7 pairs)
079. Do you mind flat soda? Depends on whether or not I'm really thirsty. If I am, I can drink it hot, flat or whatever.
080. When is the last time you ate peanut butter? A couple of days ago. I decided to give it up since I'm allergic to it.
081. What service is your cell phone? Sprint
082. What's for dinner? Tomorrow I am making Turkey Burgers and I got some blue cheese crumbles and mushrooms. I'm gonna try to recreate that burger I had this weekend
083. What's the last thing you purchased? 16.2 gallons of regular unleaded gas
084. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you? My sister: yes. My brother: not so much
085. Where is your cell phone? In my pocket
086. Is your phone on vibrate or ring? Vibrate
087. What brand are your pants right now? Alfani?.
088. Ever been to Georgia? Live there, shawty.
089. Did you do breakfast this morning? I only eat once a day. That's dinner. Sometimes I have breakfast for dinner though.
090. Do you like marshmallows? I don't. They are too sweet. I used to love them
091. What irritates you most on the Internet? Know it alls who know nothing
092. What brand is your digital camera? HP
093. Do you watch movies with your parents? Nope. Most of the time when I'm around my moms, I try to avoid anything controversial, or with curse words or references to drinking.
094. Do you write poetry? I am poetry illiterate. I cannot write poetry at all
095. Is your refrigerator dirty? Surprisingly, it is not.
096. What song best describes your life right now? I can not be encapsulated by someone elses words (which means I just can't think of anything right now. LOL)
097. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne? How about the oils from the gas station for $3.99. Works just as well with the ladies. LOL
098. Are you taking college classes right now? Nope, but give me a couple months and I may be getting my masters
099. Do you have facebook? Nope
100. Do you know how to change a tire? If there's one thing in life I have become a pro at, its changing tires. I've had mad practice.
101. Do you like sushi? Sushi and cantaloupe are the 2 foods that make me gag.
102. Do you get your hair cut every month? Twice a month
103. Do you go online everyday? Yes