Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hey, Pretty Lady

Yeah, I know I owe you some resolution on yesterday's post, but I had something else on my mind. This is an imaginary conversation I had earlier today. The words are what I wanted to, but didn't have the nerve to say. The situation is all too real. I hope you enjoy it.

Hey, Pretty Lady! How are you today? Yeah? I'm good too. I just wanted to talk to you for a minute because there is something on my mind. I don't quite know how to say this, but... Bear with me for a minute. I never thought I would have the nerve to say this to you, but I've been noticing you for a while. For real, I have. The first time was probably 2 weeks ago. I remember you were wearing that short jean skirt with the low cut shirt. You were looking good that day. Oh, you're welcome. But that's not what I wanted to say. I'm sure you have guys tell you that you look good all the time. That's not what I was getting at. What I wanted you to know was that you have an air about you. You're different than most women out here. I finally figured out what it was that made me notice you.

Now before I get ahead of myself, Pretty Lady, I'm not trying to embarrass you. I see you already starting to blush. It's not about that at all. I just have to tell you what's been on my mind. I don't mean any disrespect by coming at you like this. But I think you should know, you got my nose wide open. You do, word is bond!! I really do try not to acknowledge it, however I fail miserably. The truth is whenever you are around, there's no mistaking who is the hottest woman in the room. When you are near, you make me say "DAMN!!!"

I said all that to confess something to you. I told myself that I wasn't going to sugarcoat it, just step to you real. Sigh...here it goes. Pretty Lady, you kind of stink. You smell like you just got finished running a marathon, then decided not to shower. Wait, let me finish, because I'm not saying this to be mean, but I think you should know that we can smell you. That musty odor follows you wherever you walk. At first I assumed it was the guy sitting next to you, but its not. It's you. Do you play basketball before coming to work? Maybe go to the gym? If so, you really should take bathe when you get through, because the smell is overbearing. At the very minimum, could you not stand so close to me on those "extra funky" days? It really messes with my head to see someone as pretty as you with such a malodorous stench. Well, I've probably said too much now, and you probably hate me, but I couldn't let you go out like that. Remember, just because you are a hot chick, doesn't mean you have to smell like sweat.