Friday, October 5, 2007

Quick Question(s)

Why do people like Keyshia Cole?

Now that I have made salmon and a roast this week without a recipe, does that officially mean I can cook?

How come every time I cook, I don't eat it until the next day?

What did she mean by "maybe we should go out and have some fun?"

Is she talking sex, dating or just hanging out?

Why did I give her my number?

Why have I started and stopped 4 different posts this morning?

How come you calling this damn early in the morning? So what if I didnt go to sleep yet?

How come you won't let me beat yo baby daddy ass? The offer still stands

Why don't I have any plans yet for this weekend?

Why is everybody gonna call me at the last minute to go out?

Why am I a white girl magnet this week?

How come I listened to the radio (I forgot to charge the Ipod) for the first time in a month and they are playing the same damn songs?

How come everybody tells me their secrets and I don't reciprocate?

Why are you trying to make us drink the Kool-Aid? This is a job, not a cult.

What kind of promotion comes without a salary increase?

Why is it 9:00 AM on my day off and I still haven't been to sleep yet?