Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm Not Feeling Work Right Now

I obviously don’t want to be here today. Every little thing is getting on my nerves. Here are a few, um errr, several:


Why do people think that work is the club? I love music as much as the next person, but really I’m listening to Gucci Mane in back of me. Lil Wayne on my left, Jill Scott on my right and George Benson at my manager’s desk? Can you please turn this stuff down a little bit? Or get some earbuds? I got good music on my ipod. But that don’t mean that I’m gonna subject you to my tastes.

Dude, for real… The begging has got to stop. While I’m grateful you aren’t asking me for a ride anymore, the whole “I’m hungry, what you got to eat stuff?” is just annoying. You work the same as we work. You been here longer so you more than likely are getting paid more than we are. Can you just take your broke behind down to the café and get what you want instead of hovering over peoples meals like you ain’t never had a salad before? Greedy bast…

Do you have to touch me every time you walk by? Quit rubbing on my back. I have never invited you to touch me nor have I ever touched you, so what is this about. There are actually 2 of them and they have one thing in common. They are dark skinned white girls. Well two if you count their size.

Can you please stop trying to make it impossible to make bonus? I’m just saying, how you gonna change stuff 8 months into the year? I like my extra money. Can I please keep it, sir? No? Okay, so then at least be subtle about it. Don’t just come out the box with unrealistic goals and expect us to be happy about it. And by the way, you suck at trying to communicate this positively. I can see in your eyes that you know this is some bull.

Back to the music… cuz these cats are killing me! Beyonce is getting bodied… Mary is feeling just fine. Tell me why these cats are dancing like some coons. Okay, that’s a little harsh, but I swore I saw Chicken George hopping up and down on one leg and chewing on a straw. Dawg, this is work, not the old folks club.

Why are you cursing and scowling so much? I mean is life that bad that nothing makes you happy? Do you have to curse about doing your job? I can see when they make us do stuff that is not in your job description, but just regular client management? That’s what you are supposed to do. Stop being so doggone surly all the time. I know I sound hypocritical because I’m complaining about them, but at least I’m not dropping f bombs every 2 minutes when the phone rings.

I need for you to stop trying to tell me what to do when you just been working here for a month. For real, you gonna make me snap at you like I did last week. When you were loud and wrong, I let I it slide once, maybe twice, but then your sense of entitlement was just too much I didn’t want to do it, but I had to tell her in the meeting. “Do you mind if somebody who actually knows something talks?” It was hilarious. Its fun being a jerk, especially when the target deserves my jerkiness.

Okay, I’m done for awhile, but I reserve the right to rant when some ever I feel like it. LOL