Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: Odd Google Searchs That Lead To My Blog

I check my sitemeter out a lot to see who is reading, and how they found my blog. Today's Thursday Thirteen consists of some of the more google and yahoo searchs that led to my blog. Feel free to search any of these and see my blog pop up in the search engine.


1. "bros before hoes poems" - I understand this one cuz i did a post about bros before hoes, but ain't no poems up on this site.

2. "should a man's cummerbund and bow tie match the ladie's dress" - Rashan's dispenses fashion advice. Instead of wearing a suit, you should rock a yellow hoodie. Be sure her dress is equally as bright so you don't outshine her.

3. "what's wrong with u why are you not meet me" - Umm, cuz I don't want to meet you. Stop trying to force me to meet you. Who are you anyway?

4. "rhymes for candlesticks" - You know I be spitting that hot fire about them candlesticks, yo! I like the way the wax feels/like it when the wax peels/you know them candlesticks be keeping stuff mad real!

5. "golden coral do you just show AARP to get discount" - LMAO! - My post about Sabre tooth tigers, the women too old to be called cougars. I cracked myself up with that one. Pretty sure I offended some elderly woman in Florida who was just trying to get a discounted buffet.

6. "i ain't seen barbie's dog head in three days" - Yeah, I don't have any idea what this one means. Not sure I want to. Sounds like a killer that chopped off a dogs head and forgot where he put it. Go away, crazy man!

7. "Call me amaretto" - Dog, I'm a grown man. I ain't calling another grown man "amaretto"

8. "I don't feel special" - Obviously, they weren't looking for my blog. I always feel special. Too much so according to some people. They be thinking I'm mad cocky or something. Not concieted, just comfortable in my own skin.

9. "don't do me like that music notes" - What did them music notes do to you? I don't know why they always be trippin' like that. I'll have a talk with them and make sure they get their act together.

10. "keisha model, pittsburgh" - this obviously had something to do with Jam. I don't ever remember mentioning Pittsburgh, although that's where my mom was born. On a side note, I'm gonna start turning my blog into a page for aspiring models. Send your pictures to visionz74@yahoo.com. I will post the best ones on my page and let people vote on them. (Don't really send your pictures, please!)

11. "don't ask me what's wrong just let me be" - What's wrong? Oh, wait, you said don't ask. Then don't be coming to my blog advertising that something's wrong with you if you don't want me to know. You are such a woman! Telling me something's wrong, but then getting mad if I ask what's up. STOP IT! YOU'RE CONFUSING ME!!!

12. "wat's Rocsi's real name" - I don't know. Rocsi, maybe? This ain't a fan site. And I'm definitely not a fan. Can we get Rachel back on BET? She was hot. Remember her? Maybe Sherri Carter? She was annoying, but better than Rocsi.

13. "girl beats off to the beautiful ones" - I saved this one for last cuz it was the craziest. I'm not really in the habit of posting masterbatory videos on my site, even if the soundtrack features my second favorite prince song. I'm sure they were in for a rude awakening when my blog came up. Probably had to pull their pants back up and put away the lotion. LOL