Monday, August 18, 2008

Soon...

I'll be back with a real post soon. I got back in town around 3 to find my sister and her kids sleeping in the living room. I didn't feel like tripping over them to check my email and stuff. Then I crashed out. If you don't know I was in Gainesville, Fl with Jameil since Thursday, and now I'm back. My impressions of UF and Gainesville? Umm... lizards, slave heat, blinding rain, sweat stinging my eyes, white people, Indian people, a suprising amount of black people, dollar beer, Mexican food 3 times in 4 days, getting lost on campus, wandering aimlessly around the city, huge rebel flags on the highway, hanging with Jameil!

I'm not gonna write a big recap, since I just did that last week and I'm sure you are getting tired of reading about it (If you are keep it to yourself!!! LOL) But when I get home, I'll think of something to write to get back in the swing of this blog thing. I'll also respond to my comments one day. You guys are hilarious. I was tripping out reading those comments. Aiight, then, lemme go back to work. I'll get at you later! One!