Saturday, May 3, 2008

20 Ways To Ensure That Rashan WILL Try To Holla

I thought about doing a jokey joke post about what I like about women. It was hilarious in my brain, but when I went to write it, it didn't translate well. Maybe I'll do that later, but this one is less tongue in cheek than the one I wrote yesterday. These are the things that make me want to (I say want to because I'm not normally the one that initiates) holla at a woman. Again, in no particular order and this list is by no means comprehensive...

1. Smell like strawberries or some other sweet smelling fragrance.
2. Be a little sarcastic and know how to take my sarcasm.
3. Smile like you are laughing at an inside joke.
4. Say my name right. Doesn't it feel good in your mouth?
5. Have some cool ish on your ipod. Not necessarily stuff I already know and like, but something you can turn me onto.
6. Have your own signature verbiage.
7. Be a little mysterious.
8. Have a fresh hairstyle (again, don't care what style as long as it's fresh)
9. Be soft.
10. Display great conversational skills.
11. Make me look up a word that I didn't previously know.
12. Tell me I'm wrong when you (mistakenly) think I'm wrong.
13. Be a little quirky (not to be confused with being crazy)
14. Get some of my obscure references. I'm not asking for all of them, just some.
15. Have big wet looking lips (lip gloss, not lipstick)
16. Make me laugh.
17. Be a little (just a little) mean. You know, when the situation calls for it.
18. Be conservatively sexy in your dress.
19. Have a passion for something, anything.
20. Exhibit an artistic nature.

What you think? Too much to ask for? I don't need all of them, but these are some of the things that I like. It's not a deal breaker if she doesn't have these qualities. Anybody know somebody like this for me? LOL