Monday, May 5, 2008

I Need A New Word For Random

I'm so tired of the word random but couldn't find any synonyms that spoke to me. Maybe next time. Anyway, before I get started with this post, I'm gonna go ahead and copy what all the other bloggers did last month and open up the floor to questions. Now that Jameil has done it, its officially cool enough for me to try.

You can ask me anything, whether or not I answer it is a total crap shoot, but I will do my best. There's really only one thing that's off limits, and if you been reading long enough to ask about it, then you already know what it is. If you haven't been reading that long, then don't worry about it. LOL. If I actually get some questions, I'll try to answer them by the end of the week. I also accept anonymous questions, but please do me a favor and put a name (I don't care if its a real name) in the box so I know what to call you.

Okay, on to my random thoughts...

The Last Dragon is an utterly horrible movie... I mean really, I can't believe how bad this movie is. But it did remind me of one thing. Vanity was a sexy so and so back in the day. I mean, I know she's old enough to be my mom, you know if moms was really fast and had me at 15, but Vanity was tres chaud (I think that means very hot in French, but I'm not sure). Perv Alert: I used to watch Action Jackson for her nude scenes when I was teenager. Overshare? So what, who cares!!!



If I meet one more cute, cool, interesting, interested in me woman that is 25 or younger, I'm gonna (insert empty threat here). The world is conspiring to make me be a dirty old man. I don't wanna be a dirty old man. Aren't there any cool 30 year olds out there or should I just resign myself to the fact that I'm destined to be a cradle robber?



You know that I'm a lifelong New York Knicks fan, and I can't say that I'm an Atlanta Hawks fan, but it was cool seeing the home team represent a little in the NBA playoffs. But for real? Getting blown out by 30 plus points in Game 7 is just not cool. You got heart, but only in home games? I don't get that.

I'm not saying he's wrong, I'm not saying he's right, but Rev Wright needs to shut up for the common good and think long term. That's my two cents. I'm not interested in debating it, just what I think. Also the conspiracy theorist in me kinda thinks that Hillary, or McCain... or some nefarious group is paying him to keep talking that mess. Again, not interested in debate.

Name that movie: "Bees! Bees! Bees in the car! Bees everywhere! God, they're huge! They're ripping my flesh off! Run away, your firearms are useless against them!" Someone remind me to blog about those bees in my old apartment one day.



It's pretty bad when some one that has known you for less than 2 weeks can pinpoint when you are about to be a jerk. That happened to me on Saturday. I was riding in the elevator with these 2 women that just started in my department a fortnight ago. One of them looked at me and said "What were you about to say smart?" I tried to play it off, but The Smirk betrayed me. It was all over my face. For the record, I was thinking "How lazy do you have to be to take an elevator instead of walking down one flight of stairs?" And before you get on me, I didn't tell her what I was thinking and I only was in the elevator because I was accompanying them.



One of the girls from the aforementioned elevator ride really confuses me. Her first day, she rocked a suit to work. Not like a women's business suit, but a men's church suit, complete with tie and hard bottom shoes. I assumed from that and her subsequent manly (but extremely fresh) outfits that she was from the island of Lesbos. Also, I'm pretty sure she was hitting on my friend when she came to my desk to chat. But this weekend, she was talking about guys. It doesn't really matter, but it just perplexes me on some Arsenio Hall "Things That Make You Say Hmm..." ish.



You all are sheep!!! Sheep, I say!!! Quit falling for that pandering and use your own thought process.



You know how I said I like quirky? Well, Erykah Badu has moved up the list of my celebrity crushes. She has been on the list for awhile, but I listened to her album in depth this weekend, and fell in love with the weirdness of her all over again. I still don't comprehend what she is saying half the time, but I like that. That makes me weird, doesn't it?

You really think she doesn't call me? Do you really believe that? Come on, I'm Rashan!!! How could she not call me? LMAO!!!

As anti social as I claim to be, I genuinely enjoy talking to people. I can talk for hours on the phone to people that I actually like. Anyone else wanna call me? My phone number is 678 592 (wait a minute. I probably shouldn't do that.) You want the last four, hit me up. LOL

Cute.. Likes Prince.. Likes Ghostface... Makes me laugh... Got them lips...Intelligent...Screeeeeechhhhh!!!! - Did you just say you got Pretty Ricky on your ringtone? I'm gonna have to think about this. LOL

I'm watching "Epitafios" on DVD right now. It's a tv show from Argentina about a serial killer that came on HBO a few years back. This joint is crazy, every thing I every wanted in a TV show about a serial killer. I sound hella weird right now, dont I? But I'm obsessed with the concept of serial killers. No, I'm not one..and I could never kill anyone, but its just interesting to me.

I bet you are gonna think about me when you are in your bed. LOL. Suuuure you didn't mean it like that. Whatever you say!

I really, really hate pot luck days. I swear all these cats do is eat. I just don't like eating everybody's food. It's nothing personal. I managed to avoid most people's food, but one person was just way too persistent. I honestly think she was gonna cry if I didn't try hers. 3 hours later, I felt sick. I'm not blaming her, but its her fault. Next time, I'm just gonna have to be an ass.

"I stay long winded.. like saying George Pappadopolis" - "Don't Rush Me" - Jean Grae I should stop writing now, this got way longer than I intended.