Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wait A Minute, I'm A Liar

All of a sudden I'm attractive, I'm handsome, I'm gorgeous/But back in the day you used to say you can't afford this/I wreck shops and got props from New York to Cali/I'm Big Willie, you silly Sally from the valley/Ain't nuttin changed... wait a minute, I'm a liar/The crib is definitely doper and the girls a lot flyer/(Here is something you can't understand)/So tell me y'all, who's the man?

Heavy D - "Who's The Man" 1992

I know I said I wasn't gonna do anything this weekend, but I'm a liar. Well, liar is a little strong, but I did change my mind. Or rather, my mind was changed for me. I had full intentions of just going home and watching Lo.st on AB.C.co.m, but I got a phone call from my co worker homey, telling me that they were going to get some chicken and waffles. She's really cute, so of course I went. LOL. It was cool. They don't close until 4 in the morning and for once I didn't get lost going downtown. I guess that counts as going to dinner. I wouldn't quite call it a date, but I did hang out with the girl from last week. No extracurriculars this time though. Got home around 5 and watched my TV shows. I forgot that I was supposed to be babysitting my nephew while my sister went to brunch.

Around 9:30, after like 2 hours of sleep, I was up with Carlin. Luckily, I was able to pop in a Spide.rm.an DVD to keep him occupied while I half slept. When my sister got home, I went to do another thing on my list: Find a new chair. As much I hate going to WalMart, I did it. I found my chair, but of course it wasn't in stock. Went to another W.alM.art, same thing. Not in stock. It was crazy. I started to give up, but then I checked out Of.fice Dep.ot and Tar.get and they had some chairs, but them joints were like double the price. So, obviously I'm still in my broke up chair right now. I'll check the W.alM.art by my job on Monday. That'll give me something to do on lunch. Got home and washed some clothes, but they are all sitting waiting to be folded and hung. I told you that's the part I hate the most.

I was out of the house for much of the day, but when I got home I still had a little cabin fever. I just didn't feel like sitting around. I started to go spend some unnecessary money at Pin Ups, but there were cop cars in the parking lot when I rolled by. I guess Pac.Ma.n Jon.es was in town or something. LOL. Anyway, it worked out for the best. I rode around for a bit and then came back home with all my money still in my pocket. I can use that for something else. *sidenote* Why are the co workers going to a strip club next Friday after work? I can't go cuz I'll be at the Eryk.ah Bad.u concert. I'm a have to see if they are still there once the show is over. I would kill to see how some of these women act in the strip club. I should print out my Strip Club Commandments for them. *sidenote over* Maybe I'll do nothing today. I know I gotta watch Game 7 of the Boston-Cleveland series, but that's about it.

Hold up, I just heard 2 gunshots. At least I think they were gunshots. I don't know where they were coming from, but it sounded mad close. I wonder if the creepy guy upstairs has finally snapped. Lemme turn off these lights and peep out the window to see what's going on. I hear sirens, but I don't see any flashing lights, so maybe it wasn't as close as I thought it was. Anyway, I'm gonna go be nosy and check this out. Have a good Sunday!