Thursday, September 18, 2008

13 Things I Did Instead Of Doing A Thursday Thirteen Post

I did a bunch last night and this afternoon, but I didn't do a blog post. This is what I did instead. LOL

13 Things I Did Instead Of Doing A Thursday Thirteen Post.

1. Talked to Jameil. You can blame her. It’s her fault for keeping me on the phone.

2. Watched Fringe on my computer. It’s this pretty cool sci fi show by the creator of one of my other favorite sows. Lost. It’s like the X Files with all the creepy stuff, but not with aliens so far.

3. Ate some frozen French fries that were good even without putting salt on them. I cooked them first, they weren’t frozen when I ate them. LOL

4. Cleaned out my car. With all the traveling I’ve been doing, I’ve just been throwing stuff all over the place. I had mad empty water bottles and gum wrappers all over the place. I just felt like cleaning it up last night, so I did.

5. Watched the end of Hollywood Shuffle. I got from netflix to bring with me to Florida, since Jameil had never seen it, but it didn’t come in time for the trip. That movie is just as funny today as it was 20 years ago.

6. Did some downloading. I was trying to find some stuff on Limewire that took forever and a day. Usually I like Comcast cuz it was fast, but not last night. LOL

7. Slept. I was sleep by 3 last night. That rarely happens. Usually I’m up til sunrise or thereabouts. It caught up with me last night though. I fell asleep on my loveseat, which incidentally is still serving as my computer chair. I know I know I should have a new chair by now, but I’m used to it now.

8. Added and removed some music from the iPod. IN: Jeezy, New Edition, Parliament, BoyzIIMen OUT: Ghostface, Isleys, WuTang, and Estelle

9. Went to work. Oh work, why must I do you?

10. Fell asleep in the shower. I was still tired after my 8 hours of sleep, so I let the hot water run over my head until it my alarm on my phone started blaring.

11. Read some blogs, but didn’t comment. At least I don’t think I did. I’ll do that at lunch today.

12. Thought about ironing, but then found a shirt that was in the dark recesses of my closet that didn’t need to be ironed and wore that even though I haven’t worn it in about 2 years and it is waaaaayyy too big for me. I’ll just be sloppy today. Or not really sloppy, but baggy. LOL

13. Thought about several Thursday Thirteen topics that I either didn’t have the energy, the wherewithal, the inclination, the intestinal fortitude, the chutzpah, the patience, the…( okay, I ran out) to complete. I’m such a bad blogger. LOL

Fascinating...isn't it. LOL