Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rest In Peace (edit)

I can’t believe she’s gone. I mean, she was way too young to die. Why do the good ones always die young? I’m really at a loss for words. I don’t know what to say. This is just bugged out. I mean I didn’t even know she was sick. In fact we just were hanging out last night. She didn’t even tell me she was on the verge of death. I’m just so shocked right now. And sad. Is this what grief feels like? I don’t like it…one bit. Right now, I’m at work trying to function but my thoughts are with her. I may need to go home. I can’t show weakness in front of the coworkers. But I just want to cry. If anybody asks, I’ll tell them my eyes are watering because of my allergies, but on the real, I’m about 2 minutes away from letting the tears flow. It’s a tragedy that she died so young. I just got to know her and now she’s gone…

IPod Nano 9/7/2007 – 9/17/2008.

You will be missed…


EDIT: I WAS BEING EXTRA DRAMATIC. I WENT TO MY CAR AT LUNCH AND AFTER THE BATTERY DIED, I CHARGED IT A LITTLE AND NOW IT'S WORKING. LOL - PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST. LOL