Sunday, February 17, 2008

Analyze That

Normal is boring. I love having a mind that works differently than others. In fact I thrive on it. But every now and then, even I have to say "huh? What was that about?" It usually happens while I sleep. That brings me to some of the strange dreams I've been having lately. Several of them involve blogging and bloggers. I hope no one gets embarrassed by popping up during my R.E.M, but here is one of the ones from yesterday whenever I first wrote this post. And yes I am aware that this is a filler post. I can't seem to gather my thoughts today. Maybe tomorrow!?!?

Dream #1: Guest Starring Opinionated Diva and Minerva Exertion...

It's a cold dreary day. The sky is grey and a steady misty rain is falling. I'm sitting up in an old school Oldsmobile, which is also grey. I'm wearing dark ass sunglasses, I think the kids call them stunna shades. Like how I just made my self sound old? I pull up at an decripit high rise apartment building, I think it's the projects, but I'm not sure. Diva comes out the building also wearing stunnas. Don't ask me how I know it's Diva, cuz I've never actually seen her besides her jawline profile picture, but its her. I say what's up using her gov't name and she gets in the passenger side. We ride out over a bridge. I think it's the Tappan Zee bridge in NY. Next thing I know, its sunny out and we take off our shades. I have a Newport behind my left ear and black OJ gloves on my hands. We pull up at a row house that reminds me of the ones in Downtown Savannah. I honk the horn 3 times and out comes Minerva Exertion. She sits in the back seat holding a .38, with a pearl handle. She's wiping it down with a bandana like O Dog in Menace, and filling it up with copper plated bullets. Diva then pulls out a 9 and starts loading it.

"You ready for this?" Diva says.

I shake my head like yeah, and speed up the car. There is a crowd of people gathering outside a club. The sign is neon blue and its flashing MAMA's.

"Abort..." Minerva says.

I drive away from the club and she puts her gun behind my ear.

"You ain't gonna snitch are you?"
"Nah, I'm good"
"You look like you gonna snitch!"
"I'm not, I promise"

I roll back to around to the spot. Roll down the windows. Diva is hanging out the passenger side. M-E is hanging out the driver sides rear window, I'm driving with my right hand, and holding an unidentified gun out the window. I speed up, and all of a sudden it gets sunny again...

I'm sitting on a park bench, smoking a blunt. A few teenagers are hanging around waiting for me to pass it. I don't. I smoke the entire blunt down and toss away the roach. The teenagers dive towards the floor and are fighting over the remnants of my weed. All of a sudden a bright light flashes and all of a sudden nobody else is around. I'm sitting there by myself. And then I wake up...

Analyze That!