Thursday, February 7, 2008

See This Face?



See this face? This is the face of a man who has slept approximately 12 minutes in the last 24 hours. Justifiably, he is out of his damn mind a little silly right now. (I finally looked up how to do the strike through!!!) He knows he should be sleeping, but he can't. He's done just about everything shy of taking a sleeping pill (I didn't think about it until it was too late) to fall asleep. Chamomile tea? Didn't work. Exercise? Didn't work. The History Channel? Didn't work. Hot shower? Didn't work. (That other thing that you are gonna tell me to do was not a possibility right now.) Here he sits knowing fully well he has to get ready for work in a couple of hours, but can't fall asleep. He also knows that he is speaking in the third person and he is enjoying that very much. His sleep clock is all out of whack and nothing except staying up all night and trying again tomorrow is going to help. Just in case you couldn't tell how sleep deprived I am right now, here's another picture.




For some reason, I decided to start playing with the camera. I know that once I publish this post, I will probably regret posting these unflattering pictures of myself, but I don't care right now. I am doing stuff I probably wouldn't do if I had my normal 5-6 hours of sleep. I also know that I am now talking in the first person. I would like to share another picture with you. I call this one the Dre face:
This one is a throwback to like 1994. An obscure moment in Dr. Dr.e's Le.t Me R.ide video, when Dr.e looks disgusted with a young lady that gets in his car. I should probably find the yo.u.tube video. Hold on, I'll be right back...(jeopardy theme plays) Okay, I'm back. Here it is. Fast forward to 4:20. It's just after the girl gets in the car. Okay, this looks nothing like I remembered but Kareem and I used to do that face all the time to express "blowedness." We also used to have the NWA mean mug face. It went a little like this.


After taking these crazy pictures, I tried to balance it out by taking a normal smiling picture. It didn't really work. This is the closest I could muster to a full smile. My eyes wouldn't open all the way either. But don't I look so sincere? LOL

Forget it, let me just go to sleep for 1 hour. Go on and tell me how crazy I am. I'm ready for it. Diva, I'm a need your help staying awake at work, so get prepared for some emails. LOL. The rest of you better write some interesting posts today. I need that in my life to survive training. Did I mention how pretty my trainer is? Man, I hope I don't stare. I have a tendency to fixate when I'm sleepy. One final picture before I go. This is the arthouse picture. It conveys my fragile emotional state how tired I actually am. And all you blog stalkers, don't be saving my pictures to your computer and telling your friends that I'm your man. You know who you are. LOL. That was a total joke. Don't go reading anything into that statement. Okay, I'm out for real now. Enough craziness for one early morning.
Yours Truly,
The Insomniac Camera Whore: Rashan Jamal.