Thursday, February 14, 2008

See This Face, Hear This Voice



Apparently, I'm not supposed to sleep on Thursdays. It's another one of those nights when I can't sleep, and I can't focus on writing anything. So, what did I do? I copied Jameil and signed up for Utterz. You can hear a rambling nonsensical voice post by clicking the player above. Also, I took more sleep deprived pictures of myself. Why? Not sure, other than sheer vanity and narcississm. Hopefully, I'll be inspired to write a real post later this afternoon. I don't have to work. I scheduled the day off a few months ago, when I was working Sunday - Thursday. I was gonna have me a 3 day weekend. Now, I have to work Friday, so this is just basically a wasted vacation day. At least I'll have the opportunity to talk to Youngster more today. Oh that's right, I haven't blogged about her yet. Perhaps that'll be my post for this afternoon. Happy Valentine's Day to those that are gonna get something, and if you are like me and un-boo'd up, I hope your day is cool too. Aiight, then. I'm out. Oh yeah, excuse the bright ass yellow hoodie. It's like 20 degrees here and this 10 year old Fubu joint is the most comfortable thing to keep me warm. I've conveniently made sure the logo wasn't showing, but I guess I just defeated the purpose of hiding it, by telling you what it is. Please know that the hoodie is a functional choice and not a fashion choice.


Look Diva, I cut my nails. LOL Otherwise, no reason to post that picture


I don't know why I can't keep my left eye open

A carbon monoxide inspired smile.

Can you see the beard/goatee thing? My barber hooked that up on Monday. He took a picture of me for the shops myspace page. Got me modeling and stuff. LOL

Half asleep in the car. It didn't last. As soon as the cold air hit me, I woke up.