Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Crazy Idea - Teaser Post

Now that I got lots of reader participation, I guess I can give you a teaser of what my secret crazy idea is. This will start on Sunday or Monday. I need a few days to study you and learn how to mimic your styles. Anybody who wants to be down still can. Just hit me up in the comments. You ready for it??? Don't skip ahead or you'll ruin the suspense thing I got going on.

INTRO:
(Dramatic Music Plays)

Deep Voice Over: They came from all over... Brooklyn, Philly, London, Houston, Denver... Worldwide...

Unidentified Voice: I was made for this.
Unidentified Voice #2: I'm not being cocky, but can't nobody f*ck with me in this game.

Deep Voice Over: They came for a shot at a dream.

Unidentified Voice # 3: If I could just win this competition, my life would change.

Deep Voice Over: They came for the fame.

Unidentified Voice #4: I should really be more well known. My style is unf*ckwittable.

Deep Voice Over: They came as strangers, but will they leave as friends? Lovers? Enemies?

*sounds of cacophonous arguing*

Deep Voice Over: One man given the task of taking a myriad of voices and creating harmony. That man is...

*Hate Me Now Intro plays in the background*

Rashan: (walking in slow motion, dressed in all white) ME! That's Who!

Deep Voice Over: From Executive Producer, Rashan Jamal comes the highly anticipated follow up to the Blog Real World series.

Rashan: (screaming) You remember how we did back then! We gonna take it to a whole nother level this time! We got no time for fake ones!

Deep Voice Over: Coming Sunday, March 2nd...

Rashan: Ay, yo! They call me R. Jizzy! Let's make a f*ckin' blog!!!

Deep Voice Over: Making The Blog!!!

Making the Blog... presented with limited commercial interruptions by Blogger.




MAKING THE BLOG!
Executive Producer: Rashan Jamal