Friday, February 15, 2008

Rashan-isms

These are things I think. I don't expect you to agree.

I think... women who have long hair should not wear wigs. Stop being lazy and do your hair. Or cut it off. Or go natural. Those are all viable options. Just stop with the stocking caps and the tilted wigs. Do it for me, please?

I think... there should be a new word to describe the littlest finger. Pinkie just sounds so soft.

I think... that you should not have Creflo Dollar on your top 8 MySpace friends at the same time as having Plies as your profile music, while your profile picture features you laying suggestively in your bra and panties.

I think... that I need to learn how to find middle ground. I'm either on some "I don't love them hoes stuff" or some baby baby stuff. I can't seem to just find a happy medium.

I think... that there should be a way to block people from sending me text messages that are not addressed specifically to me. If I get another Happy V-Day text from someone I have not spoken to since I put their number in my phone, I'm gonna scream.

I think... if you buy your Valentine's Day gift from the gas station at 7 PM on the 14th, chances are you are not gonna have a sucessful night. True story, there was a lady selling V Day baskets with teddy bears and flowers last night.

I think... people that smile all the time are creepy. Switch up your expressions a little. I'm not saying you have to mean mug, but maybe have a pensive look every now and then. Smirk, instead of cheesing... anything!

I think... that people think I'm a good conversationalist because I actually listen to them and respond on topic. Truth be told, I rarely really talk about myself, but they dont realize that until months later when they run out of things to say.

I think... that I am finally ready for another blogger meet up. I tried to keep the blog world and real world seperate, but I think I can handle it. Anyone that's gonna be in ATL, let me know and we can see what's up. *subject to change as my antisocial tendencies flare back up*

I think... that the phrase Mr. DJ should be outlawed. Why does the DJ get so much respect? How bout Mr. R&B singer or Mr. Commercial voice over guy? I think I had this conversation with somebody recently.

I think... that too many women call themselves divas (Not you J!). Too many men call themselves thugs. Too many kids grow up too quickly and try to act like divas and thugs.

I think... one of the things I like about Youngster is that she calls me out on my shit. I'm so used to just being able to bully my way through a conversation. She doesn't always let me be right. It's different but cool. Now if you would answer your phone when I call, it would be all good. LOL

I think... that I may have been in a strange mood yesterday, but I faked it pretty good. I think it was b/c yesterday would have been my father's 60th birthday if he were still alive.

I think... that one of the funniest things in the world is the way my 2 year old nephew says "No Shawty!" I can't beleive they taught him that phrase.

I think... that I go out of my way to prove how abnormal I am. Like I think of ways to make people say "wow, that was strange."

I think... that I'm gonna stop writing now, even though I am being thoroughly entertained via email. I should try to get 3 hours of sleep before work.

Happy Friday and stuff like that! I'll get at you tomorrow. One!