Monday, February 25, 2008

Volunteers Needed!!!

Volunteers Needed:

I’m looking for some volunteers for an endeavor I am undertaking. I can’t tell you too much about it yet, but it should be tres interesting. Here’s what I need from you. I need a few (as little as 5, but I can take more) of you to allow me to use your blog names and characteristics for a series of posts I have in mind. In the spirit of full disclosure, there will be some sarcasm and good natured making fun going on, but that includes me as well. I will be the butt of my jokes, just as often if not moreso than you guys. If you are feeling adventurous and don’t mind me using your intellectual likenesses, hit me up in the comments. I promise it will be funny… at least to me. LOL If you remember The Blog Real World series from Aught-Six, (This is part 8, but at the top of that page are links to the first 7 parts) you’ll have an idea of what I can do with the blog fiction. Its not the exact same idea, but it would be similar. So, think about it and let me know if you are down. I’d like to start as soon as possible, since blog posts are not exactly flowing from my inspiration fountain lately. Holla at you guys, later!