Friday, December 7, 2007

Hungry as a Hostage

That's one of our old sayings... Me and Kareem always used to come up with new ways of saying stuff.

As you know, because I been writing about it all damn week, I been sick. I had a fever and I was so congested that I couldn't taste anything. As a result, I may have forgotten to eat for the last two days. Now, I feel good and I am hungry as a hostage. You ever been so hungry that you can't decide what to eat because everything sounds good. That's how I feel right now. I have to eat with this medicine I got today, but I just can't decide what to eat.

I don't know if I want breakfast ( I could make some grits and turkey bacon) or lunch (I could go get me one of those burgers from Burger Joes), but I know I need to eat something right now. I could always go to my old standby and get a tuna sub from Subway. You can't go wrong with that. Ooh, I know I can go to Raging Burrito and get some Mexican food. Nah, I don't feel like waiting for them. I know, I can get some teriyaki wings from the spot around the corner. Or a Philly cheese steak...So many choices...

I'm not good with choices. I'm hungry as a hostage, but I can't decide what to eat. I'll probably wind up having some oatmeal or something boring like that. This sucks!