Thursday, December 6, 2007

This Is Why I'm Hot

I'm hot because I got a 101 fever right now. I feel crazy as hell. I got a doctor's appointment tomorrow and hopefully they will give me some good drugs to knock this stuff outta my system. I'm still going to work, but I'm isolating myself from everybody. They are gonna have to hit me up on IM if they need me.

I had some weird fever induced dreams this morning. I dreamt that I was hanging out with several bloggers (some that I don't even know what they look like) and we were at a shooting range. After a short time of shooting at the targets, someone had the bright idea of shooting at each other. It was crazy. Bullets were flying in slow motion like in The Matrix. Cats was hopping around like Ninjas. One blogger even looked like Jessica Alba in "Dark Angel" (I'm probably the only one that used to watch that.)

Later, we were all hanging out at the base of a volcano when it started to erupt. It was nuts. People were melting and shit. I touched the lava with my bare finger though and didn't get burned. All of a sudden helicopters arrived and threw ladders to help us escape. So, as we are flying above the erupting volcano hanging on to the ladder, more ninjas showed up and started throwing Chinese stars at us. A couple people fell into the volcano but I was able to get away.I know this makes no sense but that's what a fever will do to you.

Okay, I guess I should be doing some work instead of blogging. My temp has gone down to 99.8, so that's a good thing. Sorry for not visiting your blogs, but I've been under the weather. Have a good rest of your day and I'll get with you tomorrow.