Sunday, December 2, 2007

Jameil, You Win!

I can't keep posting I don't have anything left to talk about. I suppose I could make up some nothing post just to keep it going, but I won't do that. You are more prolific than I. I admit it, Now can I settle into a nice M-F blogging routine again?

Wait a minute! This counts as Sunday's post, so I'm still in the game. LOL

I'm playing, I'm not gonna do it like that. Let me tell you what I did this weekend.

Friday, I went to get some dranks (intentionally misspelled) at Dave and Busters. I had accidentally told Work Stalker where I was going, so I was on the lookout all night to see if she was gonna show up. Thank goodness, she didn't show up (unless she was watching me from the back). I had a couple of Tanqueray and Tonics (Thanks for the suggestion, Jam!) and a couple of shots too. We had strange conversations about strip clubs and oral sex amongst other things. It was cool. I had a good time. After that I was starving so we hit up Fridays for a little bite to eat and then I went home. I actually was sleep by 1 in the morning, which was cool, until I woke up at 7 in the morning.

Saturday, I already told you I was babysitting, but before that I got up with a friend I hadn't seen in a few months and we went to lunch. It was cool, but brief. She seems to be over my sarcasm though. LOL I intended to do some Christmas shopping but the crowds forced me into retreating back to my cave and doing online shopping. I just wasn't feeling the traffic or the people. It actually turned out better, since I found everything I was looking for on Amazon.com. I have one more gift to buy, and then I'm done!

Sunday, I'm here at work doing nothing. Sunday is my chill day at work, where I do nothing but blog and have work inappropriate conversations with my coworkers. Well, the first part of the day, I actually had to do some work since they had me training someone. I have a couple hours left to do nothing though, so I decided to keep the posting everyday thing intact.

Now, I'm off to join that conversation that I overhear right now about stalkers. I have a lot to add to that topic. LOL Be easy!