Saturday, December 1, 2007

Me and My Shadow

I couldn't let Jameil outdo me. If she's gonna keep posting, then so will I.

Right now as I type this, my nephew is sleep in my arms. I'm watching while my sister takes a well deserved night out. I did go out on Friday, just in case you were wondering.

Little man is like my shadow. Whatever I do, he does. I was brushing my teeth, and he says "I want teet." I was brushing my hair, and he grabbed another brush and started brushing his. I put on my shoes, he put on another pair of my shoes and started walking around. It's so cute.
We play this little game where he hits me and I say "Ouch" in an animated manner. Then he cracks the hell up. I'll probably have to stop that one soon, since he's getting older and I don't want to encourage him to be a bully, but for now if it makes him happy, it makes me happy.

Now, he did one thing that wasn't cute. He grabbed my cheeks and dug in with his fingernails. He scratched me on my pretty, pretty face. I mean, it was so bad that I actually had blood on my face. Wanna see? You can barely see it in the 1st picture, but he tore the skin off my face. Here are Uncle Rashan and his shadow.