Friday, July 18, 2008

Back...

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you I was gonna be incognegro for a couple of days. When I was on IM, I was infamous for doing that all the time. I would just leave mid conversation and then like 12 hours later, remember that I didn't even tell anybody I was gone. No BRB. No Hold Up. Just disappearing in to the ether and then coming back like no one would even notice. This time it was intentional, but, I'm back now. I'll give you all the sordid details later, but suffice it to say I had a good couple of days, and wish it could have lasted longer. But for now, I'm back... Did you miss me? Any answer other than the affirmative will be considered a personal affront and punishable by me bringing down my considerate blog wrath upon you. LOL. Going to take a nap now, and then check out all your blogs later this evening. Hope your week was good! Mine sure was!!! One!