Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'll Tell You Half The Story, The Rest You Fill It In

long as the villain win/I spend Japan yen at 10 major events... Fast forward to 1:55 if you wanna hear the line. Yep, another Jay-Z lyric as the title..

I'm just gonna tell you half the story. You fill in the ending in the comments. Let's see how well you know me.

Story One...

I'm in 7th grade at DeRenne Middle School. I was a recent transplant from New York, and didn't really get on too well with the kids at my school. A bit of a nerd, but thought I was the bee's knees cuz I came from up top. One day, I'm riding on the school bus on the way home and this lil skinny kid that I couldn't stand named James Jackson started messing with me. He was talking mad trash talking about how I thought I was better than the rest of them cuz I was from New York. The words meant nothing to me. I was listening to my walkman tuning him out because I knew he wouldn't dare touch me. Then he did it. He grabbed my New York Mets baseball cap off my head and ran to the back of the bus. I was heated. I couldn't believe this clown tried me like that. I... (finish the story for me)

Story Two:

Freaknik 98. Freaknik has lost all its luster pretty much, but there are still loads of beautiful Black people that gathered in Atlanta not knowing that the city has decided to shut down most of the festivities and crack down on our unruly behavior. I'm rolling with Kareem and Tori in Downtown Atlanta. I wanna say we were on Peachtree St. We were high..and maybe drunk, and we are riding in my Tercel blasting some east coast hip hop that is getting drowned out by the boomin' systems of the dudes in the Jeeps, the lex coupes, beemers and the benz (for all my ladies and my mens - I used to love this song.) Anyway, Tori gets the attention of some ladies from Maryland (at least that's where their car tags said they were from.) They tempt him to get out the car and talk to them. That was pretty much a no no with the Atlanta Police Department. They made it clear that they didn't want people getting out their cars. I told Tori not to get out, but he did anyway. He's dancing in the street for the ladies and the next thing you know the cops roll up and handcuff him. I had to decide what to do next. I... (finish the story for me.)

Story 3:
Myo.. you can't answer this one. LOL. I'm working as a manager in a bank call center. I'm kinda a big deal. LOL But for real, the chicks at the job used to love them some Rashan. I don't know if it was really me, or if it was the perceived power they thought I had, but there was always someone trying to get at me. If I was a man of lesser morals, like my man D, I could have cleaned up in that place. Anyway, back to the story... I'm interviewing this woman and throughout the interview she's giving me the come hither look. I hired her. Not because of the look, but because she answered the questions correctly. Stop looking at me like that. There were 2 of us doing the interview, so it wasn't just my decision. Okay, so her first day at the job, she sees me and greets me with a hug. I had a strict no touching rule because I wasn't trying to get no harassment lawsuit or anything, but she caught me off guard. She was pretty, but had a shifty look about her. Throughout the day, she came to my desk quite often, flirting with me, looking at me like she wanted something I couldn't provide at work. Toward the end of the day, she told me that she was having a birthday party at a club and asked if I wanted to go. Now, I was the cool manager that wasn't above hanging with my reps on occasion, and she was pretty fly, and I wasn't dating anybody, so...(Finish this story for me...)