Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'll Sleep When You're Dead

I'm just typing out thoughts. Totally random. I was told that if you look up random in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of me. Hopefully, I'm giving the "bathe her and bring her to me" (face #2) look. LOL


Nights like this I wonder what's wrong with me. I mean, I'm used to staying up late. But then we have nights like this when I just don't fall asleep at all. Want to, but I can't bring myself to do so. I stayed up til..well I'm still up at 9:00 in the morning. I was keeping Jameil company at work, but she left me like 3 hours ago. You would think I would take this opportunity to catch up on the sleep I've been missing all week, but nope. I'm up...for no reason.

I just been downloading music all night. Dont tell the industry people, but so far I've gotten 14 entire albums this morning. Don't know when I'm gonna listen to all these, but I got them. I've listened to a few so far. Pretty sure my neighbors hate me for bumping the N.E.R.D all loud at 0 dark thirty, but you know what?: it is what is. I can't sleep, so why should they? I'm kidding, sorta. For the most part the volume was at a manageable decible, but I may have cranked up Sooner or Later and geeked out at the guitar at the end 6-7 times around 4 AM. But other than that, I've been respectful. I probably could have blogged, or read a bo... LOL I can't even finish that. I don't read. I know that is not something that most intelligent people say, but I don't. Hell, I barely read your blogs. I just be skimming til I find something that I can comment on. I'm kidding again, but you all know there are bloggers that do that mess. I need them to cut that out. Them cats that got like 196 bloggers on their blog rolls? You know they are NOT really reading your posts, right? First of all, I don't care how unemployed you are, who has time to follow that many people? And then look at their comments. You talking about apples, they commenting about papayas or something. Is it so important to be popular that you have to post nonsensical comments on everybody's blog and add them all to your blog roll?

I guess its not for me, because I've never been the popular type. I mean at work and for awhile on blogger, I was that popular dude, but for the most part, popularity escapes me. I don't have the tolerance to be dealing with that many people. Especially when popularity depends on being nice to people. Yeah, I'm not a nice person. I mean, I am nice sometimes, but I'm also a big jerk!!! You should hear some of the stuff that I say or read some of the emails I sent to Jameil tonight. It's just ridiculous sometimes how much I make fun of people. But it's fun and I can make fun of myself too, so hopefully God gives me a pass on Judgement Day. I can see it now "Come on, Lord and Savior, you know that stuff was funny. Let me in!!! Quit Playing, Jehovah! You made me this way!!!"

Okay, so maybe I'm not tired, but my brain is. I start talking and thinking crazy when I'm sleepy. I'm pretty sure I was hallucinating the other night while I was fighting sleep. I had a myriad of strange images pop up in front of my face. I can't remember them all, but it involved Nelson Mandela, an afro and a purple leather jacket like Eddie Murphy wore in Raw. Yeah, it doesnt make sense to me either. Lucky for me, I embrace being strange, cuz sometimes I am. I can already tell I'm gonna reread this after a few hours of sleep and not remember half the stuff I wrote. Its almost like being drunk, but I didn't partake at all. Still got that bottle of Patron though. Maybe I'll get on that tonight.

Wanna know one of my pet peeves? People that say I don't tell them anything and then when I try, they start talking. I had a conversation that went something like this at work.

Me: Guess what? I'm dating someone.
Her: Really? You?
Me: Yeah, when I was outta town last week, I was meeting her.
Her: We are going out of town Labor Day.
Me: ....

That's all the time I get to talk? I get 2 lines? Don't ever, ever, ever complain about me not telling you stuff again in your life. This is the same friend that for some reason thinks I'm a pimp, despite the fact that I'm always 3rd wheel when we go out and have never brought any woman around. I love you like an annoying step-sister, but you don't really know me at all, do you? That just furthers my resolve to keep stuff to myself. Well, myself and my blog, cuz you know I can't stop talking on here. That would make for a pretty boring blog if I didn't write about anything remotely personal.

Wait... this rapper Chaundon just said. "We never got next, cuz we alway got now/forever connected like Al B's eyebrow. Sorry, that may not excite anybody else, but that was a hot line. I love hip hop. I love the beats and word play. I actually like a Nas album too. The last few joints I've had to talk myself into liking, but I heard his joint tonight and I really dig it. I still call it Nigger. I don't care if he changed the title. It's still Nigger to me. I wonder how many people are gonna google the word Nigger and find my blog. Hi, dirty racists! Welcome to Beats, Rhymes and Life. I hate y'all punk asses, dirty racist bastards. Now, kindly click the X at the top of the page and go back to planning the Republican convention and watching The O Re.illy Fa.ctor. Everybody say goodbye to the racists... "Bye Racists!!! I'll Holla!!!"

Okay, on that incredibly odd note, I know that I need to stop typing and lay my butt down somewhere. I'm looking forward to my requisite Saturday afternoon phone session, so I should probably try to get a few z's before that. I'll get at you all later. One!